Schnelly gets Bear Bryant award.

Baba Yaga

Booty/Titty Gif Connoisseur
Congrats Coach!

Miami Hurricanes.jpeg.jpg

TheMatador

All-ACC
Howard was on Bear's staff at Bama for some time. Then coached for George Allen with the Rams and Shula with the Dolphins, if my memory serves correctly. He is an all-time great himself.

BTW, Howard was recruited by UM in the early '50's. In those years rules were lax and recruits would suit up and scrimmage with the team they were visiting. He said the Miami scrimmage was hellacious.

I think he ended playing for the Bear at Kentucky. He's been around greatness his entire playing and coaching career.

scojacks13

Recruit
Can someone go to FAU and steal his statue and move it to Coral Gables? What this man means to The U and what the program became because of him should trump anything at FAU!

canesdogo

Recruit
Howard was on Bear's staff at Bama for some time. Then coached for George Allen with the Rams and Shula with the Dolphins, if my memory serves correctly. He is an all-time great himself.

BTW, Howard was recruited by UM in the early '50's. In those years rules were lax and recruits would suit up and scrimmage with the team they were visiting. He said the Miami scrimmage was hellacious.

I think he ended playing for the Bear at Kentucky. He's been around greatness his entire playing and coaching career.
Coach Schnelly's book lays out all that above. A terrific Coach, but the most focused and determined personality imaginable, based on his book.
It's about time. Congrats Coach.