Schnellenberger Trophy

Advertisement
I stand corrected. Here's a quote from Dan Rad:

“Miami is excited to partner with our colleagues at Louisville to present The Schnellenberger Trophy on an annual basis,” said Miami Vice President/Director of Athletics Dan Radakovich. “Coach Schnellenberger made an incredible impact at both institutions, and this trophy will serve as a visual reminder of the legacy he created for the sport he loved.”

The Louisville Sports Commission will present The Schnellenberger Trophy when the Cardinals’ are the host team, and the Miami Touchdown Club will present the trophy when UM is the host team.

Love the tribute to Coach, but hate the idea of a made up football "rivalry" with a basketball school 1,000 miles away that we'll hopefully stop playing if/when we end up in separate conferences

Yes, but if we "fake" some "enthusiasm" for this trophy, then it will be harder to prove collusion on the intent to kill the ACC...

Advertisement
Advertisement
All-time series is 11-3-1 to the good guys, although all 3 of Louisville's wins have been in the last 5 games. We're 2-3 in the last 5 (but 2-0 in the last 2).
Pretty sure their three wins were against Al Golden

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't wait for the Christobal Miami/FIU Trophy game

1690238436067.png

Why is Manny "No me gusta recruiting" Diaz in that photo for the press release? Is it photoshopped? Did I miss something? Apologies ahead of time if I'm missing something obvious, but Manny's face is giving me some serious PTSD and I don't like it.
It's a joke. We were recruiting a kid that Louisville was also recruiting & we brought him some ****** bowl trophy to hold so someone photoshopped this over it. I think Dean the kids last name was if I'm not mistaken.

It's a joke. We were recruiting a kid that Louisville was also recruiting & we brought him some ****** bowl trophy to hold so someone photoshopped this over it. I think Dean the kids last name was if I'm not mistaken.
Brian Edwards, ended up at UF, transferred to Central Michigan, and finished up his career at Keiser University

Advertisement
Back