Schiano and Rutgers

BentSteelCane

Recruit
Premium
I know - another coaching thread. Checked the box scores to see Rutgers goes into the Big House and shuts Meatchicken down in the second half, holds them to 20 and nearly pulls the upset. Gonna be interesting to see what they can do with taint, at home, next week. He's got that team playin'. I know he's not a favorite but I wouldn't mind seeing him back at the U.

Advertisement
I know - another coaching thread. Checked the box scores to see Rutgers goes into the Big House and shuts Meatchicken down in the second half, holds them to 20 and nearly pulls the upset. Gonna be interesting to see what they can do with taint, at home, next week. He's got that team playin'. I know he's not a favorite but I wouldn't mind seeing him back at the U.
Agreed. We need toughness, fundamentals and accountability. Toss in some decent recruiting, and he can have UM back to 10+ wins a year.

When you’ve lost as long as we have, you start getting this loser mentality and you stop forgetting the basics. Some people think we’re cursed, etc.

Give us a solid coach, not a great one, a solid coach, and we will win 10 games a year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This tells you everything. We are just looking for competent coaching even if the motherF*** is hated and not a fit

Advertisement
Chimpano can stay his @ss in New Jersey. No thanks.

Bama could have beaten our sorry asses by 100 if they wanted to. Do you really think we are a good football team?
False...Saban was even ****ed after game that they didn't win by more...
I didn't say we were a good football team but you made Michigan as if they were all time....if you seen them this season they are not good bro. Rutgers had their way with them and missed some FGs...and dropped open passes on 4th..etc...Michigan was crazy lucky to get a dub when they were outplayed at home.
And actually there is a lot of losses by almost everyone now...no team is unbeatable

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back