Schedule out

Advertisement
road coastal games are always the trap we dont see coming, we have sucked on the road throughout oour ACC history

Yeah, I hope so, too. I’m pretty when we make it to the ACC title game and win, they have no choice! I know I’m dreaming, anything can happen... :indecisiveness:
Really excited about the season. So many unknowns. Finally believe we're heading in the right direction. Timetable to be back is the unknown.

Advertisement
Technically everyone gets 2 bye weeks. Everyone gets their own bye week and then no one plays the week that Army/Navy plays, so technically speaking there has always been 2 bye weeks

@Home Slice, You and I both, for the first time in a long time I’m pumped up, and I really do feel good about what’s going on with this program, finally.
I'd give you more than 1 like if I could. Lol.

I think we're going to start hearing positive stuff from the players regarding new S&C within weeks.

Advertisement
we will beat Florida by double digits. all our talent on offense is ready to explode. it has been bottled up for 3 years and not used properly. Mullen will have no games to compare or study with enos at the helm of our team. we should have their D on their heels all f'ing game!

Timely bye pre VT
Agree. While I much prefer we have a bye before FSU (or even after), that's not a terrible bye week spot by any means. Game vs VT could easily become a defacto Coastal champ game, so will be good to have extra week to get healthy and prepare.

Advertisement
Weak and odd schedule.

Anything less than State and Coastal champs is a disappointment.

Advertisement
Who makes these ******* schedules man...

5 of the first 6 at home (not counting 'Turds game)

Followed up by 4 of the last 5 on the road.

UM ever had a 5 game home stretch?

very favorable schedule for Diaz to have a really good season and build early momentum

Advertisement
Back