Scarlett to...

Advertisement
Advertisement
He made sure his girl got that acceptance letter and once he forced that through he bounced. Or he just saw Golden aint schit or both played into it.

Advertisement
He can kick rocks...he is dead now so let's stop talking about this useless clown

the power of the P....

Yeah he went to Gainesville over Miami for the P

MKay

Let me help you out. Al Golden sucks and everyone knows it.

Bruh...you must not see how many post I have bashing Golden. I loathe Golden probably much harder than anyone on this board, I was J/K. Golden has ruined this program and I can't wait until he's gone...and it better be after the L to UL this season.

Don't let it bother you. If u don't start a new thread every ten seconds bashing Golden, ur a "Slurper". Yes, Al Golden sucks. He sucked months and months ago. This kid straight played us. Wasted our time and diverted our resources, leaving us in a lurch. I hope he walks in on his girl banging one of his Gayturd teammates.

Advertisement
At one point you have Williams, Scarlett, Cronkrite, and Walton. It took Walton to reclassify to land a RB this cycle. That might might be more a **** up than missing out on Cook, Sony, Dixon, Lane and Rudolph last year. I'm not sure but it's a toss up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I dont know why you all are still talking about 2016. Most of those guys wont be playing for Miami.

Advertisement
Back