Scarlett to...

Star football player chasing a girlfriend to college... buh bye... lol. This has disaster written all over it. Perhaps I'm wrong, but add him to the long list of head case trolls.

More like add him to the list of kids with half a brain that wants nothing to do with the worst head coach in the country.

Advertisement
We went full throttle after scarlett, could of had cronkite.....if Uf gets Cronkite as well we be Phuked

Advertisement
Star football player chasing a girlfriend to college... buh bye... lol. This has disaster written all over it. Perhaps I'm wrong, but add him to the long list of head case trolls.

More like add him to the list of kids with half a brain that wants nothing to do with the worst head coach in the country.

Don't disagree with the coaching aspects. However, IF, as some say, he is chasing his girlfriend, it is a big mistake (hence the disaster comment as that generally does not pan out). Also, it seems that a lot of kids that troll schools tend to not be all that they are thought of prior to college. Time will tell, but I would not be surprised if he has a pedestrian career at UF.

UF about to close with cowart, Jefferson, Ivey, cronkrite, Ryan Davis.... Smh golden is a f_cking loser man. How In the **** is mcelwain out recruiting him while being 2 months on the job?....

Advertisement
UF about to close with cowart, Jefferson, Ivey, cronkrite, Ryan Davis.... Smh golden is a f_cking loser man. How In the **** is mcelwain out recruiting him while being 2 months on the job?....

cowart is deciding between Auburn and UF? champ gonna take him

LOL@ anyone who believes Scarlett is following a girl to UF. It's really simple, as soon as McElwain was hired he made Scarlett a priority. IIRC, Scarlett actually received his first call. We also only have 2 scholarship backs heading into next year so the opportunity to play is big. That's really what it came down to.

El Foldo and the administration are doing more damage to the program than the NCAA could ever hope to do. The administration is keeping a lame duck on staff and everyone understands his status and everyone is exploiting it. And the lame duck has to deploy the worst recruiting strategies and makes the dumbest player evaluations I've ever seen. Couple that with a scheme as busted as the average stripper's face, and this is what we've got. At this point, we are lucky to get coal shovelers to come to UM.

Advertisement
I know Sam Bruce ****ed off

Why?? He's just going to follow him there.

If it was fsu maybe, but I doubt Bruce will leave um for uf

This is my thoughts on Bruce now after Scarlett's announcement. Let's see though.

I'm not sure how much Bruce even likes UF.

For now I think Bruce sticks but it's a long way till NSD 2016

This is a COMPLETE 180 from what you've been saying about the situation. Maybe avoid the absolutes going forward because you seemed pretty **** sure he wasn't coming without Scarlett.

I know Sam Bruce ****ed off

Why?? He's just going to follow him there.

If it was fsu maybe, but I doubt Bruce will leave um for uf

This is my thoughts on Bruce now after Scarlett's announcement. Let's see though.

I'm not sure how much Bruce even likes UF.

For now I think Bruce sticks but it's a long way till NSD 2016

This is a COMPLETE 180 from what you've been saying about the situation. Maybe avoid the absolutes going forward because you seemed pretty **** sure he wasn't coming without Scarlett.

I felt he would follow suit if Scarlett went to FSU.

The knee jerk reaction last night by Bruce didn't seem like a kid who wants UF right now.

BUT things can always change.

I mentioned in another thread on him that I changed my opinion. https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/85863-Sam-Bruce-isn-t-a-follower/page2

But it was as SFbay mentioned and I mentioned after in another thread. For every kids that plan on going together to college, their is the cases where they end up at different schools too.

Long way till NSD 2016 as I said. So many things can change from now until then.

Last edited:

Pretty much the same way Shannon did when he was the new next best thing. Now he is doing it for Mcelwain.

Looking forward to our new coach getting the same treatment, though we will probably ***** the hire up anyway..

UM

Advertisement
The was probably the worst 85% commitment I've ever seen. He must not be very good with numbers. Maybe it's best that he ends up at UF, I'm not sure he could hack it in the classroom at Miami.

Who cares about Scarlett #20 RB back according to Rivals we have Walton #9 and we will sign Williams #12. Lets stay positive, somehow!!!

Advertisement
Back