Scarlett - Golden

acento

Sophomore
Any truth to the rumors that Scarlett would interested in following Golden up to Wisconsin if he were to accept the job?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oooooo now heres a fun exercise. Would you be willing to lose Scarlett if it meant losing Golden?

...and dont say it wont happen..this is pure fun nonsense.

Advertisement
There's questions about Scarlett coming here but you guys really think he would follow Golden all the way to Wisconsin lol

One thing I know is Golden builds great relationships with kids. If Golden goes to Wisky then I think Scarlett follows. Pretty good deal for the Badgers. Land a 5 star coach and a 5 star RB. We will have to find a way to move on but this one would sting.

Advertisement
One thing I know is Golden builds great relationships with kids. If Golden goes to Wisky then I think Scarlett follows. Pretty good deal for the Badgers. Land a 5 star coach and a 5 star RB. We will have to find a way to move on but this one would sting.

lol that you think that.... scarlett not trying to leave the state.

If If losing Scarlett meant Golden wouldn't be here, I would be willing to make that sacrifice

This. Let's face it, if Golden leaves, there are bound to be kids that don't sign with us. conversely, there are also kids that would sign with us that probably hadn't previously considered us. It's a risk, but if you're thinking long term, it's the right move, imo.

lol that you think that.... scarlett not trying to leave the state.

I'm just saying I think he would follow Al. Just one more reason Wisky should make a hard push for the Golden one.

This would be terrible. He would take scarlett and many other of our top recruits. He would cherry pick in future years leaving us with garbage. He would be a huge recruiting force in south florida and doesn't matter who we bring in. He would absolutely out recruit fsu down here with a great school like wisconsin behind him

Advertisement
So on the one hand if Al stays he can't recruit and our class is evaporating, but we are worried that if he leaves he will take them with him? Just checking.

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike 4m4 minutes ago

Who needs coaches? 4-star TX Jordan Stevenson, de-committed from #Longhorns yesterday, committed to #Badgers today

Maybe took Scarlett's spot if he was even considering them?

This would be terrible. He would take scarlett and many other of our top recruits. He would cherry pick in future years leaving us with garbage. He would be a huge recruiting force in south florida and doesn't matter who we bring in. He would absolutely out recruit fsu down here with a great school like wisconsin behind him

Because he's been such a force in recruiting now...

:stephenahand:

Advertisement

Kaaya would follow him to Wisconsin. I wouldn't be surprise if Duke goes with him as well.

Golden is a leader of men and has our program tracking in the right direction.

Wisconsin would dominate the Big 10 with Golden at the wheel.

Golden will cherry pick top SFL and NJ players.

Ohio State is on the clock as soon as Golden takes over as HC of the Badgers.

Because he's been such a force in recruiting now...

:stephenahand:

I believe he has averaged a top 20 class since he took over with a cloud over the program.

He has the #1 class for 2016.

We have the 2nd most players with draftable grades (trailing only BAMA).

This has got to be the most irrelevant story I have ever read. Why would any recruit from Florida follow Golden anywhere? What the **** has he won...

Advertisement
Back