Scarlett and FSU...

If we lose kid I rather he go to UF, no I still hate them more but tired of these dudes going to FSU and murking us. God **** when will it end. And don't say its not true because u don't wanna believe it. What's ever sure with us these days? Tell me

Advertisement
this isn't about Scarlett. It is about keeping Golden. **** Golden. #BringBackButch

anyone hearing that UF is on him HARD right now? I am………

Have been hearing that since UF hired the new coach. After STA won the state Title during the post game interview the new reporters asked Scarlett more about his interest UF and if he was impressed with what McCwain did at Bama with the running backs. it was ridiculous I thought I was watching a UF proganda piece.

[video=youtube;m4NwdzW0qdA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4NwdzW0qdA[/video]

Advertisement
I know uf new coach like to run the football we do to, it's going to come down to where he feels the most comfortable.

Location ,academics, playing time and he used "we"... Like if he were already on the team,you guys are all some goofs ,watch this recruiting class blast last years out the water...

Advertisement
Location ,academics, playing time and he used "we"... Like if he were already on the team,you guys are all some goofs ,watch this recruiting class blast last years out the water...

He also says he still talks to fsu and says "if they have a spot for me I'm more than willing to take it". Dont know if that was about an OV or just in general. Didnt sound good to me at all

Pretty sure all the hardcore recruiting heads like me don't have scarlett in this class. It's a disaster losing him to the almighty Fsu

He staying put just like most of this class is and don't be surprised when a lot of other locals stay....

You actually believe that don't you?

And you believe the sky is falling.. and the earth is flat.

I didn't ask for a simp's opinion. We just finished 6-6, once again we finish the season on a bad note. We are dead in the water right now.

Advertisement
I feel comfortable that scarlett and walton will stay, dont know about williams though

i think the only thing making Williams waiver is how badly he wants to play with his friend Jalen Julius. I feel if Florida or Florida State offers Jalen he will flip but if we do he won't go anywhere, if neither do then he will not go anywhere. Besides if any of them do leave I feel like Jordan Cronkrite will be getting a phone call immediately.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back