Scared of VT?

SoFlaSmitty

Junior
Why is everyone so scared of VT? They have played a very easy schedule outside of WVU who dominated the stats against them and Clemson who they lost to. They play their best game against UNC and we play our worse of the season and we start acting like they are world beaters. Any Saturday anything can happen. Just WIN.

Advertisement
Acting like we got no chance cause we played bad today seemed a little long so went with scared. I'm scared of a VD when in Vegas.

VT beat UNC by 52 2 weeks ago. We just beat UNC by 5 this week. Makes no sense why anyone would be scared of VT

Advertisement
I'm not scared of them or Notre Dame. But I'm definitely expecting a 2 game losing streak the next 2 weeks.

VT beat UNC by 52 2 weeks ago. We just beat UNC by 5 this week. Makes no sense why anyone would be scared of VT

At home* and played their best game of the year. We beat then in their house and played our worse game of the year

Advertisement
This was a wake up call, we will be ready the next 2 week. Why should we be scared, by those measures we should have been shaking when Syracuse came to town the week after they beating Clemson. Miami will play in the moment and much better the next 2 weeks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m hoping we’re not hitting a bad streak on offense like Darktober last year. We won the last two weeks but need to rebound against VT and ND.

Advertisement
Back