Scarborough was on campus yesterday?

What's going on is that Bama is TOO stacked. This happens to many good programs. Kids want early playing time these days. Even a top program can't keep bringing in 2 and 3 elite blue chippers at the same position every year. Kids will look at the depth chart and realize it will take years to see the field. Which opens the door for other programs.

Advertisement
He just couldn't go back to that place for awhile..

I like that he came down.. If nothing else give him something to think about.. Those are the kind of guys you sell on we are literally one or two players away. Push that in his ear..

LOL. Talk about an understatement. That kid's family would have to get the **** out of Tuscaloosa. They might be ok in another part of the state, but in Tuscaloosa it would not be pretty.

What's going on is that Bama is TOO stacked. This happens to many good programs. Kids want early playing time these days. Even a top program can't keep bringing in 2 and 3 elite blue chippers at the same position every year. Kids will look at the depth chart and realize it will take years to see the field. Which opens the door for other programs.

LIFE, let me say it again, the ONLY way this kid goes elsewhere is if Bama goes in a different direction. I don't think you guys understand the pressure that comes with a Tuscaloosa kid having a Bama offer.

Advertisement

LIFE, let me say it again, the ONLY way this kid goes elsewhere is if Bama goes in a different direction. I don't think you guys understand the pressure that comes with a Tuscaloosa kid having a Bama offer.

Dude I understand. I havent said for a minute that I think we are getting this kid. Just saying that Bama is stacked right now, and if the kid wants early playing time, it could be why he's looking around. I would be shocked if he went anywhere but Bama, and literally speechless if we somehow landed him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back