Scaife proving his doubters wrong

Great he was 2nd Team, but hope this is not another year we have to rely on him as a starter. His fault or coaching (and they moved him around never figuring it out); too many years of bad habits that haven't been corrected allowing him to develop at the pace he should have. Hope I'm wrong.
Don’t worry you are lol

Advertisement
I just don't see Scaife as a top ACC RT. He doesn't have the wingspan and feet. He would be a NFL center if he made the move there.

I'll believe the coaches until proven otherwise when it comes to evaluations. Better coaching should lead to better play.

Advertisement
you can mark me down as doubter.. we know he has the physical tools to be a quality starter. but his issue has always been not knowing who to block when the stadiums get loud & teams are throwing exotic stunts at him. not something you can really measure at practice.
Hope he turns into a pro level OL but from watching him the past 3 years he’s got a long way to go that man misses blocks like I’ve never seen. His favorite type of block is the “LOOK OUT!” Block

Hopefully Mims comes and we can have Scaife provide depth and play all positions if needed..

Or....

Hopefully Scaife goes off this year and if we get Mims, he plays another spot or takes over next year.

Why do people on here constantly look for the next best thing and talk **** about our players. I'm not necessarily talking about you.

Scaife has underperformed. He wouldn't tell you differently.

I'm a believer in show me on game day. I don't buy the hype until the cameras are rolling. Not these days when there's question marks all over the field. Does performing well against our guys mean anything? Saturdays we'll find out.

Let the man have his moment. If he's putting in solid work, getting good reports from his coaches, let it be. Good for him, it's good for him to hear.

It's always next though. That's tiresome or sticking in the past. Sometimes the light does go on. Sometimes new coaches and schemes benefit players. Hope he and a host of others on the roster show out with what the coaches are trying to do.

Or....

Hopefully Scaife goes off this year and if we get Mims, he plays another spot or takes over next year.

Why do people on here constantly look for the next best thing and talk **** about our players. I'm not necessarily talking about you.

Scaife has underperformed. He wouldn't tell you differently.

I'm a believer in show me on game day. I don't buy the hype until the cameras are rolling. Not these days when there's question marks all over the field. Does performing well against our guys mean anything? Saturdays we'll find out.

Let the man have his moment. If he's putting in solid work, getting good reports from his coaches, let it be. Good for him, it's good for him to hear.

It's always next though. That's tiresome or sticking in the past. Sometimes the light does go on. Sometimes new coaches and schemes benefit players. Hope he and a host of others on the roster show out with what the coaches are trying to do.
Guy has had his moment, sometimes peoples roles are better being a swing man..

Advertisement
Seems the coaches don't agree that his moment has passed. That's evident, no?
yea I guess, not sure why its a bad thing to want a top player to make the team better.. Having a top ranked player commit to miami will only help with regards to recruiting (other top 10 five star studs will take notice), national perception and on the field.. Coaches seem to agree with that, I can tell you they are not trying to get Mims to put him on the bench.. Only 2 tackle spots and one is locked up..

Advertisement
yea I guess, not sure why its a bad thing to want a top player to make the team better.. Having a top ranked player commit to miami will only help with regards to recruiting (other top 10 five star studs will take notice), national perception and on the field.. Coaches seem to agree with that, I can tell you they are not trying to get Mims to put him on the bench.. Only 2 tackle spots and one is locked up..

It isn't a bad thing to want a top player.

Mims still hasn't proven it on game day.

I would like to add him to the roster.

I would like Scaife to raise his game and beat him out. He's been here from jump.

The coaches believe Mims can help this team. Right now? Maybe, but you don't know until they get here.

If both are part of the best five, they'll play. I just don't pull for mercenaries from the portal to jump our guys before they even get here. If they do once here, they won it on the field, so be it. I'm not about handing out spots at the expense of guys getting pushed down the depth chart. I hope Canes from jump raise their game.

Will Anderson sucks.

I'll never forget what the MSU DE did to King, ending his career. And it wasn't the fault of Scaife. No. It was everyone's favorite top-5 draft pick, LT Zion Nelson. Instead of sucking Nelson off at every turn and dissing Scaife constantly, why don't we prop them both up instead? New coaching staff, new season.

Would love to see what your definition of a "good" player is.

747CF986-CC33-4090-9BEB-9E3F875D7B3F_4_5005_c.jpeg

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Honestly I'm just trying to not go overboard, but this is the type of comment from a casual that irks me to no degree... idiot doesn't even begin to describe the comment you just made...asinine? Genuinely missing brain cells?

Look, I know reading comprehension isn't a strong suit on this board...but at least try to look up some information before blabbering away on something you clearly know nothing about.

Seems the coaches don't agree that his moment has passed. That's evident, no?
Or they don't have anyone better. YET! As stated 100 times before you don't see them bringing in QB, TE, and safeties to visit.

Advertisement
It isn't a bad thing to want a top player.

Mims still hasn't proven it on game day.

I would like to add him to the roster.

I would like Scaife to raise his game and beat him out. He's been here from jump.

The coaches believe Mims can help this team. Right now? Maybe, but you don't know until they get here.

If both are part of the best five, they'll play. I just don't pull for mercenaries from the portal to jump our guys before they even get here. If they do once here, they won it on the field, so be it. I'm not about handing out spots at the expense of guys getting pushed down the depth chart. I hope Canes from jump raise their game.
I love the "mercenaries" as they help our team be better, we have bought guys who have been best in position group multiple times over the last few years and end up being some of our best players on team overall.. canes from jump or not, I dont care I support ballers who put on jersey and ball out.. Guys like King, Phillips, Rambo, Osborn, etc. love em regardless of when they got here

Hopefully we get Mims and Scaife becomes the 6th man
Lol y’all guys are delusional. He still wouldn’t be the 6th man he would just likely go back to guard. Just going to have to accept that he is going to start.

I love the "mercenaries" as they help our team be better, we have bought guys who have been best in position group multiple times over the last few years and end up being some of our best players on team overall.. canes from jump or not, I dont care I support ballers who put on jersey and ball out.. Guys like King, Phillips, Rambo, Osborn, etc. love em regardless of when they got here

I'm good with that.

I admittedly like players who are here from the start more in general. I'm just not as big of a fan of one year or two year rentals, even if they seem like great people and players while here. That's just me though. Old school, I appreciate those who chose us from jump and don't forget about them for the shiny new toy.

Advertisement
Back