SBB

he's been retweeting a bunch of tweets from Miami and Alabama fans going back and forth...I wouldn't read into it

Advertisement
SBB and Irvin are both takes. You make room for them, same for Ridley.

I've chimed in on this before. No guarantee but, a good season will have the monarch duo give us a very hard look. And the hometown pressure. Not saying it will happen. But an improved defense, good QB play, promising future and potential of great 2015 and 2016 classes to go along with a good season could be a big factor. We all know they love the U, they were decked out every day in U gear and pro Miami, then they got caught up in the Bama hype when they went up there. I could see a Cole situation here, them flipping to where their heart leads them. (I always expected Cole to be a Cane even when he committed to FSU, he got caught up in hype.) But I won't guarantee anything.

Ridley and SBB are huge gets, I want them bad.

Advertisement
No way SBB and Ridley play on different college teams..EIther Both or none

I wouldnt be so sure about that. Alot of kids say they are package deals constantly and stick to that for a long time and then end up going to different schools for various reasons.

Heard SBB more likely than Ridley right now.

This. However, IF he flips, CR will SERIOUSLY consider The []_[]. This is real folks… very very real

image.jpg

Boarcane puttin in work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back