SBB

Advertisement
no doubt about it, you take top tier talent. they will drop somebody else before saying no to those guys

Is there room for sbb and Irvin?

Dumbest question ever.

And you guys are reading too much into tweets from these dudes. They love stirring the pot. I don't think we're out of it for Ridley or SBB, but having a good season would go a very long way in making up ground.

1. Troll job I'll believe it when he signs on the dotted line.
2. There's always room for more 4-5 star talent SBB is a package deal with Ridley
3. Irvin is a lock in my opinion due to family ties especially the second Jaquan Johnson committed.

Advertisement

First of all with that name you need to pour some powder on your hands and ***** slap yourself for that question. Second is the kid did that for a reaction I mean just a emoji like that alone with no follow up is to get people excited and blow his notifications up. Is he completely trolling? Idk but I guarantee it doesnt mean much in him flipping

Dumbest question ever.

And you guys are reading too much into tweets from these dudes. They love stirring the pot. I don't think we're out of it for Ridley or SBB, but having a good season would go a very long way in making up ground.

About a half hour ago the wild card in Ridley wanting to come here was announced if you know what I mean

Advertisement

Dumbest question ever.

About a half hour ago the wild card in Ridley wanting to come here was announced if you know what I mean

Kaaya? Care to explain?

Dumbest question ever.

Kaaya? Care to explain?

Kaaya performs well and we have a successful season we have the qb that he'll have at least for 2 years of his career that will make him better. Now who's Bamas starting going to be next year? That's what Ridley would have to think about

Advertisement
Advertisement

Dumbest question ever.

Kaaya? Care to explain?

Kaaya performs well and we have a successful season we have the qb that he'll have at least for 2 years of his career that will make him better. Now who's Bamas starting going to be next year? That's what Ridley would have to think about

this.

Advertisement
Back