SBB to Bama

Considering the amount of in-state talent we were expected to have a shot at landing, this has been an awful start. No way to sugar coat it at this point.

Yes, we're 9 1/2 months away as many have continuously pointed out. But we've finished poorly in each of the last two years and are out to an undeniably disappointing start aside from the Dexter Williams commitment.

Cronkrite and Jaquan need to commit ASAP.

Advertisement
Our class is so awful (Sarcasm) ..... Dexter Williams, Patchan, Feder, Perry, Spence, Archibald...... all those guys are trash. Thanks Al. LOL. Our fans.... lol.

No one is a lock. It's also April so who gives a ****..... 10 months to go until Signing Day. Calm down people.

you're right we should calm down its not like we lost a lot of elite talent last year

10 months til Signing Day has nothing to do with it . people said that last year about Sony

Advertisement
And Btw...Some other things that happened a year before signing day..

Patrick Peterson to UM.
Louis Nix to UM.
Alex Collins to UM.
Keith Bryant to UM.
Jayron Kearse to UM.
Travis Rudolph to UM.
Reilly Gibbons to UM.

Thanks and good night.

(Yeah I edited this **** to add PP and LN. Just for the old heads.)

Our class is so awful (Sarcasm) ..... Dexter Williams, Patchan, Feder, Perry, Spence, Archibald...... all those guys are trash. Thanks Al. LOL. Our fans.... lol.

I dont think patchan is that good, williams is good the rest are just solid players nothing special and nothing you are winning a nc with.

It's OK. Just ok. Some good talent but not what we need to compete with this staff. We need studs.

If this was a one year thing, I wouldn't worry. But this is a **** trend of losing the elite players season after season.

Advertisement
Like I said, if you want 5 star recruits....win some **** games and stop embarrassing yourselves on national TV. Its really that simple.

It's OK. Just ok. Some good talent but not what we need to compete with this staff. We need studs.

So much time left in this recruiting cycle. All Miami has to do is win. We'll get everyone.

Advertisement
JoshDarrow
Shawn Burgess-Becker not only one committing to Alabama today. Calvin Ridley committing also. Expect that tweet next. @_SBB2 @ridley_calvin
7:02pm - 19 Apr 14

ridley_calvin
I am now committing to the university of Alabama 🐘🐘🐘🐘💯🏈 pic.twitter.com/mgrhK7qnX3
7:06pm - 19 Apr 14

It's April, right?

Advertisement
Its not just golden a lot of those guys dont believe in this staff because you have bama, lsu and etc telling them they wont get good coaching at miami

Advertisement
Back