Saw where there are auditons being held

Advertisement
for all the wannabe comedians that have nothing to do with their lives but find it necessary to waste time and web pages and post silly not funny posts. I think they are going on now you can apply at Notfunnypeople.com

Just got back from my audition. Some others there were pretty funny.

I got the Golden Buzzer thing.

They wanted me to go to the next round - but told them, "can't do it. I'm loved, needed, and appreciated on CIS."

Last edited:
We better watch out op about to go postal on us.:machinegun::hair-fire::hair-fire::6e482c-o::bricks::schuss:
Go ahead punk make my day post another stupid joke.

Advertisement
cracking down on the nonsense. i mean a little nonsense is great but “gator tears” was almost derailed bc of bull****. cant have that.
Oh. I can’t keep up with Gator Tears. A few weeks ago I started just reading Rvca’s posts and I’m still 50 pages behind

Time to go for a little ride OP
1566333756565.gif

Advertisement
**** have to look forward to this guys porsts now....the replies are just too good. Porster of the year so far

Advertisement
I wonder if OP practised for his auditon.

Ok mods don't blame me I wanted this thread stopped hours ago but part of the fanship borders on obsessive compulsive posters that have no life and no control of their keyboards they must say something funny. Oh well it's gator week we can give them a pass. Sorry I was just informed non of you passed the audition your just not that funny.

Ok mods don't blame me I wanted this thread stopped hours ago but part of the fanship borders on obsessive compulsive posters that have no life and no control of their keyboards they must say something funny. Oh well it's gator week we can give them a pass. Sorry I was just informed non of you passed the audition your just not that funny.

I must funny today. Eye no want, is my compulsion. Thank u 4 pass OP, was very concerned you're judgement means everything. You laugh now please?

Advertisement
Maybe I should have gone to the grammar and spelling auditons because my comma and apostrophe game is on point.

Were you specifically talking to the person you quoted? Because you said your, (really should have been you’re” but regardless) most of this board is funny, so you just have only been talking to the guy you quoted. I’ll give you a pass. The rest of us passed the audition right?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back