Saw this poll on twitter and there was some good responses.

Which incoming freshman are you most excited to see play?

• Avantae Williams

• Jaylan Knighton 🐓

• Or the God Father, Don Chaney

• Keyshawn Smith 👶

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
Michael Redding
Tirek Austin-Cave
Don Chaney
Keyshawn Smith
Marcus Clarke or Isaiah Dunson (although I doubt either one will play much if any at all)
Xavier Restrepo
Tyler Van Dyke (I know he's going to Redshirt but I'd love to see him in the 2nd half vs Wagner or UAB).

Been on the Redding train with you the whole time. I believe he has a chance to be our next great wideout. Elite talent.

Advertisement
It’s obvious why Lingard high tailed it knowing the company he’d be in and being a child better to leave.

I look at this list WOW , each one brings unique talent all there own and get the right play called we’re ALL standing cheering and waiting for replay ASAP.

How’s that for my choice LOLOL

GOCANES

I remember back in the day our junior varsity being all BIG YOUNG CARELESS DON’T GIVE A DARN young bucks JV team our coach loved to watch people stare as we got off the bus knowing the havoc we were to cause .

This Canes team will draw WOWS in the same way getting off the bus and walking up to cause HAVOC.

GOCANES

Advertisement
He is absolutely going to make some jaws drop this fall. Reminds me a lot of Graig Cooper. Super quick in and out of breaks.
I hope he's got better balance than Cooper, but Cooper was one of those guys who just looked quicker than most others. Shame he'd trip over the chalk lines or get finger-tackled by a premature baby.

Which incoming freshman are you most excited to see play? Who has the most impressive freshman campaign?
It's amazing Miami landed so many promising prospects in a very down year of 6-7 in 2019. It's hard not to be a little optimistic especially if we can have a bounceback 10+ win season this year with King and Lashlee running the offense.

They're relatively the same. At the opening Chaney ran a mid-4.5 and Knighton ran a 4.51 in cleats that were 2 sizes too big.
The Don is over 20 pounds heavier and YES he’s faster than Knighton. Read below.

Chaney, who committed to the Miami Hurricanes in February, is powerfully built at 5-11 and 205 pounds. But he also has speed — his best time in the 40-yard dash was 4.39 at an Under Armour camp.Aug 26, 2019

Advertisement
I think we see Knighton often and early. Coaches kept remarking how his transition this far from HS to collegiate play has been seamless.

The Don is over 20 pounds heavier and YES he’s faster than Knighton. Read below.

Chaney, who committed to the Miami Hurricanes in February, is powerfully built at 5-11 and 205 pounds. But he also has speed — his best time in the 40-yard dash was 4.39 at an Under Armour camp.Aug 26, 2019
No man.
That's hand timed. They ran laser times at The Opening. Knighton was faster.

Doesn't matter, they're both in the same realm of speed.

you think he goes off first year ? Man you reaching.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him get on the field at all. What's stopping him? He's already 190+ and runs better routes than anybody we have. He's an early enrollee and smart as ****, so grasping the playbook definitely won't be an issue.

If not at WR, he'll definitely get a chance at PR/KR.

Advertisement
52B6ECAD-C5FF-4D03-87FE-EE8C706E0AB7.jpeg

I told mofos he was way ahead of schedule. Dude is a freak, people on staff can’t believe how he healed. Wolverine like ****.
I can't believe people actually sleep on this kid...

People really think because he played in a Wing-T that it's gonna take him 5 years to learn the spread lol smh.

Chaney is a kid with NFL upside & will be a beast in college, don't care what anyone says.

Advertisement
Back