Saw this poll on twitter and there was some good responses.

Which incoming freshman are you most excited to see play?

• Avantae Williams

• Jaylan Knighton 🐓

• Or the God Father, Don Chaney

• Keyshawn Smith 👶

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
I can't believe people actually sleep on this kid...

People really think because he played in a Wing-T that it's gonna take him 5 years to learn the spread lol smh.

Chaney is a kid with NFL upside & will be a beast in college, don't care what anyone says.

I guess because of Lingard situation, but Chaney is far from a Lingard. Same hs offense but that’s where similarities stop.

He’s far more powerful and doesn’t run upright. He’s a far better prospect , as I’ve said before “ he’s going to be a star”.

I can't believe people actually sleep on this kid...

People really think because he played in a Wing-T that it's gonna take him 5 years to learn the spread lol smh.

Chaney is a kid with NFL upside & will be a beast in college, don't care what anyone says.
Completely agree. We just signed 2 elite rbs and athletes and I cant Wait to see them be the future of Miami at rb 💯. You don’t get lucky like that in most years

I’m stoked to see em all. I put Key Smith because I think he is under the radar. I love his feet for his size, athleticism, speed, hands and his attitude. Granted from highlights, but that’s what I saw. He looks like a real hard worker too. I think he’s gonna be a stud.

I voted Knighton because I dont truly know how well Chaney has healed. If he is 100% Lashlee has to be lickin his chops. And Harris is no slouch on a swing pass. I see some trucks in his future. All 3 should benefit from King being a run threat. Thank gawd we traded Enos for Lashlee.

Advertisement
I voted Knighton because I dont truly know how well Chaney has healed. If he is 100% Lashlee has to be lickin his chops. And Harris is no slouch on a swing pass. I see some trucks in his future. All 3 should benefit from King being a run threat. Thank gawd we traded Enos for Lashlee.
Chaney wasn’t hurt that bad , he could have practiced this spring but in an abundance of precaution they held him out like they did a bunch of players

I guess because of Lingard situation, but Chaney is far from a Lingard. Same hs offense but that’s where similarities stop.

He’s far more powerful and doesn’t run upright. He’s a far better prospect , as I’ve said before “ he’s going to be a star”.

Chaney is from the RB Mecca. This area breeds elite backs. The best of the best. You’re molded here.

Lingard is from soft *** Orlando. The bust capital of the world when it comes to backs. Soft and sorry, that’s all those dudes are. I wonder which XFL team the last 5 star back from Orlando, Jacques Patrick, is gonna play for. Lingard might be a nice kid, might be good on the track, might be an ok player in Gainesville. But he ain’t a 5 star running back. And he never was.

Michael Redding is back healthy, don’t forget about him....

he’s an ELITE athlete at receiver with a sturdy frame. Will be 6’2 and at least 200 pounds by the time the season rolls around running in the low 4.5s if not faster with a high vertical.

Advertisement
Back