Saw this on another site

Screen_Shot_2019-11-28_at_8.14.04_PM_744x.png

Advertisement
The admin sucks and the staph sucks, that’s undeniable.

I would take with a grain of salt of what some kid says who is trying to clear his conscience and divert potential negative backlash from not picking the hometown team.

Some of these kids may be primadona's but the win loss record this season drove the nail in deep and gave other teams a real recruiting chip. They ended up signing elsewhere. And Nebraska of off places took a number of people we were after. If 2020 is like this be lucky to get a top 30 class.
Nebraska still has a worse class and signed 5 more guys than we did. We still have a higher class rating as well. Scott Frost career record is now 9-15 at his alma mater. You guys keep crowning him. This will be year #3 Let's see if he's at least 7-5. They got 3 losses on their 2020 schedule already (psu, wisky, osu).

"The top 2020 recruit in Broward — Georgia-bound St. Thomas Aquinas receiver Marcus Rosemy — said he would have considered Miami more seriously if the Canes had pursued him earlier, like other schools did."
"St. Thomas Aquinas three-star offensive tackle Marlon Martinez said he committed to LSU early in the process because Miami hadn’t offered him; the Canes have tried recently to get him to be part of their 2020 class but without success."

"And Hollywood McArthur three-star linebacker Ruben Hyppolite said he committed to Maryland earlier because Miami wasn’t seriously recruiting him; the Canes reportedly later offered him but then stopped contacting him."

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article237836639.html#storylink=cpy

FIFY- none of the STA olinemen were seriously considering Miami. Both were locked in with LSU

Listen to the interview carefully.

Hypolite had more than ample opportunity to flip to Miami long before the Greene drama started. As for Flowe UM had no shot, but we still needed to take that shot. As for UM slow playing Hypolite in the end that was dumb on staff's part, for a kid from the pan handle who wouldn't commit publicly (meaning Greene).

Go Canes

Advertisement
Martinez and Hypp were bad misses

rosmey we were on early and had his commitment.... LMAO at us not going after him “early” or “hard enough”

"The top 2020 recruit in Broward — Georgia-bound St. Thomas Aquinas receiver Marcus Rosemy — said he would have considered Miami more seriously if the Canes had pursued him earlier, like other schools did."
"St. Thomas Aquinas three-star offensive tackle Marlon Martinez said he committed to LSU early in the process because Miami hadn’t offered him; the Canes have tried recently to get him to be part of their 2020 class but without success."

"And Hollywood McArthur three-star linebacker Ruben Hyppolite said he committed to Maryland earlier because Miami wasn’t seriously recruiting him; the Canes reportedly later offered him but then stopped contacting him."

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article237836639.html#storylink=cpy

As I said he would be here if our coaches wasn’t out chasing panhandle kids and five stars. It was criminal before Greene chose Neb and it’s even more criminal now.

All of these kids would have seriously considered us if we were winning. Regardless of when we started recruiting them.

But we get clowned cuz we suck.
Hyppoilite would be here , the staff didn’t offer him, then offered and recruited him and finally went awol like they always do.

These guys need help in understanding recruiting.

They don’t stay in contact with kids when they’re plan b’s then show up and recruit them after we missed on a guy. Then disappear again when they think they gotta a bigger fish.

**** they even go awol on big commits if they think they’re in the bag.

Unreal with their delusion and failure to understand recruiting. And that’s real talk.

Advertisement
Believe these boys if you want to. They just talking just to talk. They didn’t want to go to Miami point blank period. They’re kids so they’re going to do say juvenile stuff, but if they wanted to go Miami then they would be at Miami. Come on son.
Exactly. Very one-sided view being presented. The kids can say whatever they want, the coaches are not allowed to talk about their side of what happened. Doesn't mean mistakes weren't made, but so many of these kids are just full of crap.

Exactly. Very one-sided view being presented. The kids can say whatever they want, the coaches are not allowed to talk about their side of what happened. Doesn't mean mistakes weren't made, but so many of these kids are just full of crap.

The coaches ***** up on just as many kids as ***** them. It’s seriously ridiculous.

Im not mr ***** and moan about the staff in every post or demand firings, it’s just factual. Honestly my negativity towards the staff increased once I heard how lost or delusional they’re in recruiting.

Hypolite is one of 2-3 kids who’d be here if he wasn’t f’d with so much. They turn on and off communication like a faucet

Advertisement
Some of y’all are too gullible, lol if you think rosemy was coming here even if he was recruited by Miami. Didn’t someone ask him something about Miami and he was like “that’s dead”. With that being said we should have recruiter hyppolite more consistently for sure

Advertisement
Some of you guys don’t have a clue what it takes to recruit if butch davis was such a great recruiter why does fiu have all these great Florida kids and aren’t in the top 20 in recruiting and don’t give me they aren’t Miami we haven’t been relevant since 2004 15 years ago these kids were 3 years old and don’t forget the class rank we were last year so some of the kids on this team aren’t very good don’t get me wrong we still should have been better but before I go bashing manny after one year let’s see how year 2 pans out and say it gets turned around I will be the first to ask where all the many haters are trust me I’m not happy at all how this season went but again I have enough respect for anyone to give them more than a year what was Jimmy Johnson record his first year as the cowboys coach he had 1win and he got to actually pay for who he wanted on that team and couple years later won a super bowl my point is let’s give manny one more season before we start calling him trash you weren’t calling him trash when we had one of the best defenses his three years here

Some of you guys don’t have a clue what it takes to recruit if butch davis was such a great recruiter why does fiu have all these great Florida kids and aren’t in the top 20 in recruiting and don’t give me they aren’t Miami we haven’t been relevant since 2004 15 years ago these kids were 3 years old and don’t forget the class rank we were last year so some of the kids on this team aren’t very good don’t get me wrong we still should have been better but before I go bashing manny after one year let’s see how year 2 pans out and say it gets turned around I will be the first to ask where all the many haters are trust me I’m not happy at all how this season went but again I have enough respect for anyone to give them more than a year what was Jimmy Johnson record his first year as the cowboys coach he had 1win and he got to actually pay for who he wanted on that team and couple years later won a super bowl my point is let’s give manny one more season before we start calling him trash you weren’t calling him trash when we had one of the best defenses his three years here
sentences, man. sentences.

Advertisement
Back