Savvy OC

Richt needs to fix whatever is going on..
Kayaa- looks worse
WR- look worse
OL- looks worse
RB- talent but hampered by the OL/play calling
TE- ok
Defense- leave that alone.. manny shut them down in the second half

Gave up 475 yards, but also have to consider they were on the field most of the game AGAIN

They gave up 475 yards to a well-oiled machine. Their QB was accurate as can be. They had talent at RB. They had playmakers at WR. They got lined up quicker than any team I've seen. Their playcalls are in rhythm.

I'm just shocked they didn't hang 38 on us.

Still can't believe people are saying anything negative about the defense. Bottom line: it's playing above its collective talent level and producing against its matchups.

im not one who has said anything negative about the defense but.....3rd down defense was terrible again today like it was against FSU. Playing a team like UNC exposed our lack of depth at the corner position. Corn is playing at an unbelievable level but we have no other corners, cushion cushion cushion and redwine and Colbert still gets beat with a cushion. I certainly understand we have a lot of banged up dudes and i am enjoying the brand of football we are trying to play but they werent great today. this was a collective failure in all three phases but i do appreciate the new philosophy and overall energy the defense plays with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back