Savvy OC

1mg of Epi

Recliner Slug
Don't worry guys... Richt is just playing it close to the vest for now. He's planning on exploding all over Duke.

Advertisement
If the defense hadn't scored 14 against GT we probably lose that game too. 0 - 3 ACC. WRs and TEs not doing Kaaya any favors but Richt can't run an offense.

Kaaya & the o-line are holding us back. Need a QB that can move to run this O. Richt said DAY 1 we need the dudes. Obviously we dont have em'

Richt needs to fix whatever is going on..
Kayaa- looks worse
WR- look worse
OL- looks worse
RB- talent but hampered by the OL/play calling
TE- ok
Defense- leave that alone.. manny shut them down in the second half

Advertisement
This team is straight terrible. Wait till defense gives up once they digest fact that offense won't hold up their end, ever. This program's still a joke.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Kaaya & the o-line are holding us back. Need a QB that can move to run this O. Richt said DAY 1 we need the dudes. Obviously we dont have em'

Doesn't matter if you have a mobile qb, with a terrible OL like ours just stop the qb run and you win. Don't really have to worry about RBs breaking off a TD run (don't really break tackles or have elite vision) and no worries about wrs since you can put the ball right into their chest and they will still drop passes. Really no way to generate any offense with any type of qb with the OL, TEs, WRs, and RBs we have.

Kayaa- looks worse
WR- look worse
OL- looks worse
TE- ok

Gave up 475 yards, but also have to consider they were on the field most of the game AGAIN

Kayaa- looks worse
WR- look worse
OL- looks worse
TE- ok

Gave up 475 yards, but also have to consider they were on the field most of the game AGAIN

I can't even count how many 3 and outs we had.

Advertisement
If the players execute the outcomes of the last two games are different. Sadly that pedestrian game plan should have been enough for the win given how the defense has been playing. The offense needs to get their collective **** together. Kayaa needs to play better but so the **** does everyone else on the offense.

This offense is schizophrenic in how it is being run. The play calling sucks and Richt doesn't adjust to his personnel. What more is there?

The bigger problem I see down the road is that even when Richt gets "his" personnel, he will be slow to make adjustments in games where things aren't going well.

I hope I'm wrong.

I think the only thing that might make me feel better is if Richt literally threw the offense under the bus. As in "tires rolling over them."

Kayaa- looks worse
WR- look worse
OL- looks worse
TE- ok

They gave up 475 yards to a well-oiled machine. Their QB was accurate as can be. They had talent at RB. They had playmakers at WR. They got lined up quicker than any team I've seen. Their playcalls are in rhythm.

I'm just shocked they didn't hang 38 on us.

Still can't believe people are saying anything negative about the defense. Bottom line: it's playing above its collective talent level and producing against its matchups.

Advertisement
Kayaa- looks worse
WR- look worse
OL- looks worse
TE- ok

They gave up 475 yards to a well-oiled machine. Their QB was accurate as can be. They had talent at RB. They had playmakers at WR. They got lined up quicker than any team I've seen. Their playcalls are in rhythm.

I'm just shocked they didn't hang 38 on us.

Still can't believe people are saying anything negative about the defense. Bottom line: it's playing above its collective talent level and producing against its matchups.

The defense did there job against excellent personnel. Came up big with with players dropping like flies. Really enjoy watching Manny's D.

Advertisement
A few concerns but the defense has made the 2 losses close with very limited talent in the secondary. Defense deserves props.

This offense is schizophrenic in how it is being run. The play calling sucks and Richt doesn't adjust to his personnel. What more is there?

The bigger problem I see down the road is that even when Richt gets "his" personnel, he will be slow to make adjustments in games where things aren't going well.

I hope I'm wrong.

You're right. We've seen this before.

Kayaa- looks worse
WR- look worse
OL- looks worse
TE- ok

They had a shut out in the second half when it counted most. That's impressive regardless of how much they allowed in yardage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back