Savion Riley Portal

Advertisement
Then why even bring him in?

Do people think these guys come here for free?

At what point will the staff start getting held responsible for poor spending and bad evals?

In the NFL, you get whacked for bad FA signings. Why should this be any different?
Mario ain’t going no where for a long time

not my money so idc. if hes a bad eval, at least we wont have to deal with it on saturdays. now tell me cam is gone please

Advertisement
not my money so idc. if hes a bad eval, at least we wont have to deal with it on saturdays. now tell me cam is gone please

He’s the trick, it’s someone’s money.

And if the results are this, then the money disappears.

You think people that give $100/month to Canes Connection want to see a guy get paid and bounce in a matter of months?

Advertisement

At what point will the staff start getting held responsible for poor spending and bad evals?

In the NFL, you get whacked for bad FA signings. Why should this be any different?
We went 7-5 last year and now most people would see us as favorites to win the ACC and make the playoffs. Things seem to be moving in the right direction. Why make Savon your Alamo?

Advertisement

Sir not sure if you’re aware of this but he re-entered the portal before officially receiving any college credit from UM so it technically doesn’t count as a “bad eval”

Advertisement

Desperation. I think we needed a safety net. We also needed bodies during Spring camp. Addae was a disaster and Jackson hadn't arrived yet so evals were probably cursory.

Advertisement
Back