Savion Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I would say little to none. Miami didn’t have room and LSU he wasn’t a take at this time so they would be betting against themselves. Doubt it.
I just find it hard to believe. IF JM got paid you don't think he would have helped out his boy ? They must have really looked out for JM because he was so pro Miami on twitter and out of nowhere he went to UF. If hats the case Miami should have out bagged UF. JM is worth it.

I just find it hard to believe. IF JM got paid you don't think he would have helped out his boy ? They must have really looked out for JM because he was so pro Miami on twitter and out of nowhere he went to UF. If hats the case Miami should have out bagged UF. JM is worth it.
Perhaps! I don’t know. It’s a good theory if you lump him in as a package deal with JM but on his own, I would say no.

Advertisement
Yeah I can hear Marshall turning down 250 and saying nah I'm good with 200 give CC 50 of mine...

• Haha
Reactions: WIN
Point #1:Our CB room just based on stats is probably top 15-20 in the country

*4 Al Blades
*4 Christian Williams
*4 TeCory Couch
*3 DJ Ivey
*3 Isiah Dunson
*3 Marcus Clarke

Point #2: Rumph isn’t a great recruiter but to be fair he did close on Christian Williams last year. Yes he doesn’t pull the big bag SEC kids, but can you blame him for that? The only one that shocked me was Tyson Campbell not coming here.

Which leads me to my point #3: if kids want to go get bags, let em. Some of these kids come from backgrounds you can’t imagine. It’s very hard to turn down 100k, let alone 250k and some perks. If we never get those level kids, we’ll be more than fine if we grab the local 4 stars and 3 star talents (use the Louisville model when they had Cherie Strong)

Hopefully Marshall gets his bags up front, they never paid walker when he got up there. They were also supposed to move his mom there. But didn’t.

But their trash fans said he was supposedly ***, crazy or soft.

You think there is a chance Miami could still reach out to Wilson or he is solid to UCF ?

Advertisement
If hats the case Miami should have out bagged UF.

I think it was cribby that said several days before Marshall committed to UF that "Florida was doing Florida things" so staffs knew he was trying to get a bidding war going. You might forget that the ncaa has a hard on for Miami and I guarantee you if he'd ended up at Miami, UF have gone crying to the ncaa to open an investigation because we were taking their lunch money in recruiting.

He probably got more than Stevenson's 250k if Bama was even balking at it. If it's too rich for Bama then I'm gonna say that's a no, dog. Not worth 300k plus. Just put that in the recruiting budget and find some underrated players instead.

I think it was cribby that said several days before Marshall committed to UF that "Florida was doing Florida things" so staffs knew he was trying to get a bidding war going. You might forget that the ncaa has a hard on for Miami and I guarantee you if he'd ended up at Miami, UF have gone crying to the ncaa to open an investigation because we were taking their lunch money in recruiting.

He probably got more than Stevenson's 250k if Bama was even balking at it. If it's too rich for Bama then I'm gonna say that's a no, dog. Not worth 300k plus. Just put that in the recruiting budget and find some underrated players instead.
Nah that was cio and his guy at palmetto. Everyone on my end was shocked. I have no connection to Palmetto.

His HS coach would go snitch on us.

Because he got a cut you can be sure of that

Advertisement

*4 Al Blades
*4 Christian Williams
*4 TeCory Couch
*3 DJ Ivey
*3 Isiah Dunson
*3 Marcus Clarke

Point #2: Rumph isn’t a great recruiter but to be fair he did close on Christian Williams last year. Yes he doesn’t pull the big bag SEC kids, but can you blame him for that? The only one that shocked me was Tyson Campbell not coming here.

Which leads me to my point #3: if kids want to go get bags, let em. Some of these kids come from backgrounds you can’t imagine. It’s very hard to turn down 100k, let alone 250k and some perks. If we never get those level kids, we’ll be more than fine if we grab the local 4 stars and 3 star talents (use the Louisville model when they had Cherie Strong)

I think Dunson was a 4 star recruit as well

*4 Al Blades
*4 Christian Williams
*4 TeCory Couch
*3 DJ Ivey
*3 Isiah Dunson
*3 Marcus Clarke

Rumph needs one of these guys to sneak into the first round so he can get some credibility on the recruiting trail.

Advertisement
So LCE was mistaken about the bag chase?
Y'all still runnin your D*cksuckers about @Liberty City El ....who does his very best to keep us informed...and instead of giving him some accolades for his time and help throughout the yr....you reach up your *** and pull out the "So Liberty was Mistaken" BS.....Lol...Ya'll MFers gotta alot of nerve...and lets not kid ourselves...a bunch of others did the same BS with @Cribby .....2 people who have done the best they can possibly do to keep us informed....and God for F-ing bid they miss on one or two things...and BOOM...thats all they harp on...Smfh...

Y'all still runnin your D*cksuckers about @Liberty City El ....who does his very best to keep us informed...and instead of giving him some accolades for his time and help throughout the yr....you reach up your *** and pull out the "So Liberty was Mistaken" BS.....Lol...Ya'll MFers gotta alot of nerve...and lets not kid ourselves...a bunch of others did the same BS with @Cribby .....2 people who have done the best they can possibly do to keep us informed....and God for F-ing bid they miss on one or two things...and BOOM...thats all they harp on...Smfh...
Kindly stfu I been supporting the OGs since the beginning. I stated a fact and didn't do it to discredit anyone. Thanks for trying to make a big deal out of nothing faqqit.

Kindly stfu I been supporting the OGs since the beginning. I stated a fact and didn't do it to discredit anyone. Thanks for trying to make a big deal out of nothing faqqit.
Too F-ing bad....Anyone with half a F-ing Brain knows it was a Fact...for you to bring it to the forefront...instead of a plethora of "Correct" information is Douchebaggery at its finest.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back