Save UM Football tweeting on visits

hcanes100

24k+ of useless posts
Premium
Take it for what it is worth.....

SaveUMFootball Papa Cane

Recruiting Update: 4-Star Safety PJ Williams loved his UM visit. Visited with his mother and grandparents. Fell in love with UM.

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

SaveUMFootball Papa Cane

Recruiting Update: 4-Star DE Jelani Hamilton, 6'5" and 245 lbs, is 100% Hurricane. Fully committed after this weekend visit.

Advertisement
someone else said he is committed to us and still has bama ahead of us but we have a chance..

so i dont know how to read this one.

someone else said he is committed to us and still has bama ahead of us but we have a chance..

so i dont know how to read this one.

Pcity, you are confusing Cooper and Williams. Cooper is Bama, Williams is FSU.

Advertisement
AND MEANWHILE... WVU has gotten 2 commitments from this weekend from the state of FL, with a 3rd one expected

I noticed that Jelani is way under the radar now. Last year he was the best in the state. But that was when he was considering FSU of course

But when you commit to Miami, bigpoppacane says you suck

Papa Cane Recruiting Update: Miami offered WR Robert Lockhart during his visit to UM this weekend. Will be back again next weekend with family.

Advertisement
Papa Cane Recruiting Update: Miami offered WR Robert Lockhart during his visit to UM this weekend. Will be back again next weekend with family.

I have NEVER read anything from Papa Cane that wasn't already on a Canes msg board- be it Canestime, Canesport, RCT, ITU, etc. He's not an insider, but he's like an iphone app that collects info and puts it out there in one place.

Advertisement
View attachment 1407

MODERATOR EDIT (adding names from 3FW's post)

L-R: Greg Garmon Josh Witt, Goldman, Isidora, Autry,Bowman, Jelani Hamilton (behind Cee-Lo Green lol really think it's Coach Richardson),PJ Williams, Preston Dewey, Nate Dortch, Taylor Gadbois, dont know the kid with the sandals on, Lockhart, Amari Cooper, and Vernon Davis

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's the one guy (second to last on the right) who didn't throw up the U?

Advertisement
Can anyone identify at least a couple of the guys in that photo? Would be much appreciated! Also, it looks like the coach is Richardson?

Advertisement
Back