Savages on Offense

datcaneguy

Senior
I’m hearing Manny wanna be fast and physical on that side of the ball. All I ask is Where they at tho? On defensive theirs Bandy, Pinckney, Nesta, Amari, Gurvan

Advertisement
Well part of the reason everyone is gone is because they never got them. Manny and the new staff have to get them. This ain't getting fixed today. This is a process....lol.

Advertisement
I’m hearing Manny wanna be fast and physical on that side of the ball. All I ask is Where they at tho? On defensive theirs Bandy, Pinckney, Nesta, Amari, Gurvan

We got em, they're cubs right now. They just need someone to bring that beast up outta them. Mark Pope, Brevin, Marquez "Baby Hines Ward" Ezzard, Cam'Ron Davis, Realus " Lookn like Someone Daddy" George. and we just got Payton. He been killing at the All Star game practices. We got em!

The QBs and O-line will look way better next year with a scheme change and actual coaching. Not sure any are "savage" but should at least be okay. Every other position group has a LOT of talent. It will be a quick turnaround but still room to improve with recruiting over the next few years.

We got em, they're cubs right now. They just need someone to bring that beast up outta them. Mark Pope, Brevin, Marquez "Baby Hines Ward" Ezzard, Cam'Ron Davis, Realus " Lookn like Someone Daddy" George. and we just got Payton. He been killing at the All Star game practices. We got em!

Have to find a way to get Realus involved right off the bat.

Advertisement
We have 4 or 5 dudes who will look like completely different players if we move to a spread team/aggressive philosophy

Its about **** time and this is warming me up to Manny even more in that he sees a problem and fixes it... never forget last year our defense was awful when teams started zoning in on McCloud in space and picking on him..... what does manny do when he sees the problem? FIXES IT! Creates the "striker position" solely to get more speed on the field and get a more flat footed LB off the field

5242772.jpg

Come on man. We've got ball players on the O side of the ball. Watch them work now that the chains come off.

Jordan- Freak athelete
Mallory- Boy is fast
Pope- Fast, quick
Lingard- "Sonic the hedgehog" fast
Davis- perfect blend of speed and power
Wiggins- gets great separation, sneaky fast
Hightower- Perfect possession receiver
Payton- Will complete for starting X receiver, day 1
Deejay- In a spread offense? F'ucking Scary

We have plenty of weapons! If the Fedora hire takes place, these players will look like All-Americans compared to how they looked in Richt's caveman offense.

Advertisement
A lot players on offense get a mulligan and a fresh start. New coaches, schemes, and attitude. Spring ball competition will weed out the unworthy.

Advertisement
Jordan- Freak athelete
Mallory- Boy is fast
Pope- Fast, quick
Lingard- "Sonic the hedgehog" fast
Davis- perfect blend of speed and power
Wiggins- gets great separation, sneaky fast
Hightower- Perfect possession receiver
Payton- Will complete for starting X receiver, day 1
Deejay- In a spread offense? F'ucking Scary

We have plenty of weapons! If the Fedora hire takes place, these players will look like All-Americans compared to how they looked in Richt's caveman offense.
This plus recruit and create savages up front.

Salt, I love the way you worded that ☝️. Then Croot like cRaZy for the future classes

What was Kurt Carruthers (former FSU lb) quote when asked how they got beat again by Miami in another wide right heart breaker he said something like "we thought we were going to win but they knew they were going to win". Past Miami teams had that mindset and we need to inject that into the locker room culture again.

What was Kurt Carruthers (former FSU lb) quote when asked how they got beat again by Miami in another wide right heart breaker he said something like "we thought we were going to win but they knew they were going to win". Past Miami teams had that mindset and we need to inject that into the locker room culture again.

This attitude came from putting in the work. The players knew the hard offseason work and tough practices would be the difference. We’ve had a lot of players talk about winning but just talk.

This a reflection of the past few coaches.

This changed yesterday, I hope.

Advertisement
Back