SAUCE FIGHT!

Advertisement
You can’t have a laugh at Gary thread and not include tjose three plus @FlatlandCane @stevehick and @Big Pimpin Cane
The last time that ***** banned me the GOAT of GOATs @FlatlandCane went on a rampage and spammed every thread on the board with a post about how much canesport and Gary were the drizzling *****. No mods noticed for like an hour. At that point Gary’s #1 fan @Dr.L.ThugU tattled and promised he could control the prince of chapel hill- @JBCanes-NC. As we all know since Dean Smith passed JB has been a total loose cannon overcome by severe alcoholism.

Advertisement
The best stuff that happens over there goes on in DM’s with him from some of the screenshots I’ve seen.

@Dr.L.ThugU , @JBCanes-NC and Ecush aka @CDWright40 on CIS are the greatest to ever lace em up and DM-bludgeon Gary in DM’s over there on the old GruSport.
One of the funniest dms with Gary was when he put all of us in a group chat because JB kept replying to his warnings with “**** off..never dm me again “ …then he proceeds to post this as his reply to the group warning ..,it went from there …7 pages back and forth , you’ve seen it

The last time that ***** banned me the GOAT of GOATs @FlatlandCane went on a rampage and spammed every thread on the board with a post about how much canesport and Gary were the drizzling *****. No mods noticed for like an hour. At that point Gary’s #1 fan @Dr.L.ThugU tattled and promised he could control the prince of chapel hill- @JBCanes-NC. As we all know since Dean Smith passed JB has been a total loose cannon overcome by severe alcoholism.
Yea , he has been out of control for a while …….you were heartbroken after he used you in that stall at Heinz field so you were understandably upset at your former cuck master

Yes , @FlatlandCane torched that place out in the board . He’s a savage .

Got dayum... I had some golden **** from the Gru days. Not sure if they are still on the site. @Big Pimpin Cane was my personal attorney, I kept him on retainer. Every ban I would receive, BPC would go to Gru and negotiate my return. I never took the stand. BPC went on a long hiatus, then @Dr.L.ThugU became my negotiator. To say Gru was a fan of us would be an understatement. Gru especially loved @FlatlandCane. @CDWright40 was Gru's go to during recruiting.. @stevehick would just talk about his disgusting diet
Don’t forget Brian …he ****ed with him on his call in show like no one ever has …..kept asking him why Denzel Perryman (2 years after he was drafted )wasn’t playing and took a dump on JTH etc etc ….good times

Advertisement
I’m still trying to understand after all these years how ppl still subscribe to these clowns.

It’s gotta be for comic relief. Lol
I always envision it like one of those subscription charges on your monthly credit card bill that you overlook or don’t notice. That has to be it.

Got dayum... I had some golden **** from the Gru days. Not sure if they are still on the site. @Big Pimpin Cane was my personal attorney, I kept him on retainer. Every ban I would receive, BPC would go to Gru and negotiate my return. I never took the stand. BPC went on a long hiatus, then @Dr.L.ThugU became my negotiator. To say Gru was a fan of us would be an understatement. Gru especially loved @FlatlandCane. @CDWright40 was Gru's go to during recruiting.. @stevehick would just talk about his disgusting diet
Flatland’s the nice one though - he want off the rails??? SteveHick’s nice too except for the cat thing.

You refer to it as spam, I like to think of it as educational artistic advertising!

077C1505-C8BE-4A03-A03D-2931F64B6887.gif

Advertisement
Love this.

All the while, I’m still laughing at “I misunderstood a phone call”. What a load of horse**** - does he expect anyone to believe that ******* third grade excuse.
He repeats the same behavior in so many different ways and doesn’t learn. I’ve never seen anyone quite like him who has a business running.

Advertisement
Love this.

All the while, I’m still laughing at “I misunderstood a phone call”. What a load of horse**** - does he expect anyone to believe that ******* third grade excuse.
He has a whole **** board of 3rdtard(pun intended)graders, that pay him monthly. He’s like the Jim Jones of message board idiots. Everyone on the outside knows he is a moron except his followers.

Yea , he has been out of control for a while …….you were heartbroken after he used you in that stall at Heinz field so you were understandably upset at your former cuck master

Yes , @FlatlandCane torched that place out in the board . He’s a savage .
This is almost as ****** as what your brother Gary posts on his site. You keep spreading lies about me and I will tell @Big Pimpin Cane you went on a date with blockhead.

Its the most ridiculous $1 I've ever spent and I once tipped a stripper who had a peg leg and was 9 and half months pregnant

Man, you were smashed on Crown or Henny when you did that ****.

You ain't got no excuse for giving Vermin a single.

Advertisement
Back