Saturday Suds!

Advertisement
Advertisement
10B238EC-D492-4A68-9091-6B76A94DF849.jpeg

Advertisement
Nice. The Quintessa is the star of that line up. I'm a yuge fan of Quintessa.

I figured when I posted that pic that someone woulda done this to me...

:witless:

great scene..funny as ****.

still drink merlot though...

This is an OK light beer ... I keep it on hand for guests that like light beers. For a NICE BEER ... try Yuengling's Golden Pilsner ... really a nice balanced beer ... similar to Stella or Modelo Especial. For our tree trimming party last night I picked up some Yuengling Flight ... their newest "light beer" that is actually lighter in flavor profile than the Light Lager ... it comes in a clear glass bottle and is similar to Corona ... the Yuengling Flight as an initial burst of flavor then it basically disappears completely ... super clean finish. (Too light for me ... for a light one .. the Yuengling Light Lager is perfect).

This is an OK light beer ... I keep it on hand for guests that like light beers. For a NICE BEER ... try Yuengling's Golden Pilsner ... really a nice balanced beer ... similar to Stella or Modelo Especial. For our tree trimming party last night I picked up some Yuengling Flight ... their newest "light beer" that is actually lighter in flavor profile than the Light Lager ... it comes in a clear glass bottle and is similar to Corona ... the Yuengling Flight as an initial burst of flavor then it basically disappears completely ... super clean finish. (Too light for me ... for a light one .. the Yuengling Light Lager is perfect).
I tried Flight yesterday. Prefer the Light.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Gables Canes

Just looked at their website...they ship to Florida, unsure if it's free(probably is even to there)...

Nothing better than UPS guy bringing me a case of beer to my door.

Advertisement
Back