Saturday Practice 3/26

BigCaneAl

Senior
Premium
I figured there’s be a thread by now since there at a least a couple hundred people out there, but since there isn’t, here’s a couple random notes from what I was able to see. Add on if you like.

-Knighton, Chaney, and Tyrique were out there in red jerseys. Chaney still recovering but was doing some drills. Knighton looked good explosive, but no contact for him.

-Worsham looked good to me. I had to look up who 19 was because he was making plays.

-Jacurri Brown is BIG and fast. He was a bit erratic on his throws, but looks physically ready. Hard to imagine he should still be in HS.

Advertisement
I figured there’s be a thread by now since there at a least a couple hundred people out there, but since there isn’t, here’s a couple random notes from what I was able to see. Add on if you like.

-Knighton, Chaney, and Tyrique were out there in red jerseys. Chaney still recovering but was doing some drills. Knighton looked good explosive, but no contact for him.

-Worsham looked good to me. I had to look up who 19 was because he was making plays.

-Jacurri Brown is BIG and fast. He was a bit erratic on his throws, but looks physically ready. Hard to imagine he should still be in HS.
From what you saw, how did our LB’s look ?

Advertisement
He is lol. Who is he playing over? He is probably the 8th wr right now
I don’t see him starting. But like the great Macho Man Randy Savage said “The cream rises to the top”

I’m interested in seeing our 2Deep at WR come September.

I don’t see him starting. But like the great Macho Man Randy Savage said “The cream rises to the top”

I’m interested in seeing our 2Deep at WR come September.
You know the 2 deep. To start the season at least it will be starting smith, george, restrepro. Behind them ladson, brinson, smith. I predict brinson starts before year over nobody is talking bout him

You know the 2 deep. To start the season at least it will be starting smith, george, restrepro. Behind them ladson, brinson, smith. I predict brinson starts before year over nobody is talking bout him
I can’t really debate that logic. But I will say… 19 is impressing and 0 is out.

New coaching staff so maybe 19 holds on and don’t give up his spot. I like 0 a lot too.

Interesting to see how these battles all play out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back