SATURDAY NIGHT

Exactly. The kid owns it whatever he did. I wish him well and want him on the field ASAP. But he owns it.

Advertisement
LET THE SEASON PLAY OUT BUT I will not wish this team loses.. And u guys know how I feel about golden but at the same time I'm hoping for the best and expecting the worse

I agree Kevin, I still dont understand why its so hard for posters to separate Golden from the players/team. Any rational person would have suspended AQM.

LET THE SEASON PLAY OUT BUT I will not wish this team loses.. And u guys know how I feel about golden but at the same time I'm hoping for the best and expecting the worse

I agree Kevin, I still dont understand why its so hard for posters to separate Golden from the players/team. Any rational person would have suspended AQM.

You can't really separate the two. These are players that have signed up to play for Golden and have totally bought in to his "process".

Knocking Golden is really knocking them and vice versa.

So if you wish the players success, Golden ultimately benefits. If you wish Golden's demise, it will not come without failure on the players part.

Can't have it both ways.

Advertisement
Tonight we start a two-game exhibition season. I'd like to say that all the speculation will be over, but BC and FAU are only a measure of football prowess if you lose to them.

Of course, The Former U will easily win with aggressive play. This has been Fraulden the Incompetent's MO. Against teams with a pulse, all signs of life disappear, and he chits the bed. We're not going to learn anything until September 19, vs Nebraska. That is, unless our Canes do NOT dominate. Fraulden doesn't like setting the bar this high, because he's a coward that wants no accountability.

For the good of the football program, please blow us out, BC.

Firing Day is 87 away.

For you, Mr. Kaaya.

[video=youtube;2uXbz_p5K1U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uXbz_p5K1U[/video]

Tonight we start a two-game exhibition season. I'd like to say that all the speculation will be over, but BC and FAU are only a measure of football prowess if you lose to them.

Of course, The Former U will easily win with aggressive play. This has been Fraulden the Incompetent's MO. Against teams with a pulse, all signs of life disappear, and he chits the bed. We're not going to learn anything until September 19, vs Nebraska. That is, unless our Canes do NOT dominate. Fraulden doesn't like setting the bar this high, because he's a coward that wants no accountability.

For the good of the football program, please blow us out, BC.

Firing Day is 87 away.

For you, Mr. Kaaya.

[video=youtube;2uXbz_p5K1U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uXbz_p5K1U[/video]

Disagree. Plenty you can still glean. How about execution, clock management, stupid penalties, turnovers?

If we win sloppy it speaks volumes to mindset and preparation that have typically been the downfall of Golden's teams in the past.

You can't really separate the two. These are players that have signed up to play for Golden and have totally bought in to his "process".

So if you wish the players success, Golden ultimately benefits. If you wish Golden's demise, it will not come without failure on the players part.

Can't have it both ways.

I easily can. Dont care about Golden, and would be happy if he got canned, but I am rooting for my Canes.

Can't have it both ways.

I easily can. Dont care about Golden, and would be happy if he got canned, but I am rooting for my Canes.

So then you will be just as happy if he is not canned because that means they are winning.

Advertisement

Can't have it both ways.

So then you will be just as happy if he is not canned because that means they are winning.

Huh? Isnt the team winning a good thing?!?

Advertisement
Back