SATURDAY NIGHT

nickster

Freshman
I for one will be rooting heavily for BC to beat UM. The BS that Al just pulled on AQM is ridiculous. The kid sits out an entire year and does everything he is required to and he's suspended. Wow, Al reminds me of the man on 1600 Penn Ave. He is totally a dictator but has no clue what he is doing. This program needs new management ASAP. A lost to BC will get his ***** fired right after the game just like what happened to Randy. For those who think I do not bleed Orange and Green go take a long hike. Season ticket holder for 29 years and simply tired of the incompetence, lying, excuse ridden, and patethic day game coaching Al delivers on a consistent basis.. Al Golden is not only way over his head but the man is 0-3 in bowl games and has a lifetime losing record in college football. Is that what this program has been reduced to? COACHING MATTERS!

Advertisement
Although Bethune winning would make many happy it just isn't going to happen.

Advertisement
I for one will be rooting heavily for BC to beat UM. The BS that Al just pulled on AQM is ridiculous. The kid sits out an entire year and does everything he is required to and he's suspended. Wow, Al reminds me of the man on 1600 Penn Ave. He is totally a dictator but has no clue what he is doing. This program needs new management ASAP. A lost to BC will get his ***** fired right after the game just like what happened to Randy. For those who think I do not bleed Orange and Green go take a long hike. Season ticket holder for 29 years and simply tired of the incompetence, lying, excuse ridden, and patethic day game coaching Al delivers on a consistent basis.. Al Golden is not only way over his head but the man is 0-3 in bowl games and has a lifetime losing record in college football. Is that what this program has been reduced to? COACHING MATTERS!

You saw what happened last year.

Did you buy season ticket again this year?

The AQM situation is separate from last year. How about putting some blame on AQM on this one instead of the staff?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LET THE SEASON PLAY OUT BUT I will not wish this team loses.. And u guys know how I feel about golden but at the same time I'm hoping for the best and expecting the worse

Advertisement
Back