Saturday Morning Thoughts

Drewny1

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
If Manny is consistently winning 8-10 games the first 4 years but doesnt win or even get to the ACC championship, would that be acceptable to give him an extension? Seems like he is the CEO type and lets his coordinators coach

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

We should've kelp Mark Rik if that's all we want. The mindset of champion is a championship!!!! Bama Ohio State Oklahoma Clemson don't look for 8 plus win seasons!!! There expectations is a national championship every year regardless of who's on there team's. A Real Miami mindset should be no less than a natty every year which is the mindset of a champion in any sport.

Advertisement
Manny should win at least 9 Games total his first season. I would consider a 10-2 Record a huge success for his first year but I expect a 9-3 record. Manny should never win less then 9 Games total a season while at Miami. If he has less then Two costal titles in his first 4 years then I would consider him a failure

If Manny is consistently winning 8-10 games the first 4 years but doesnt win or even get to the ACC championship, would that be acceptable to give him an extension? Seems like he is the CEO type and lets his coordinators coach
Cross that bridge when we come to it.

Advertisement
In Manny's first year as HC, as lots of positive things seem to be happening around the program, when spring has barely started, let's create a thread to discuss what will happen if he isn't successful. Extension? Banners? Fired? Jesus, OP. wtf

8 = no. Mostly 9’s = no. Several 10 win seasons with one 9 win season (most likely his first) sure.

Advertisement
Before we pull out the axe,we should see if he has some linebackers who come in
as Freshmen or grad tranfers.Three seniors plus Steed out with ACL,big problem.

Try not to think so much. Your not good at it.

OP why think of crap like this geeeez , what’s the reasoning to NEG like that?

The mind process to post this is is is I can’t get a grip on a WHY .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back