Off-Topic Saturday game against Va.

Groz73Cane

I Am the Ibis, Goo Goo G,joob
Gonna be in Savannah Ga this weekend. Anyone know of a Canes friendly bar in town to watch the game.

Advertisement
Did you go to Coach’s? I just watched the game at home. Setting in a tree out in the country since dawn waiting in vain for a good deer wore me out.
Nah, we took my grandson sightseeing/train and kid’s museum/ trolly ride and finished at The Olde Pink House for some Southern cuisine, that wore me out. Watched at our friends house, then drove them to the Widespread Pain concert. Getting ready to watch GT/UNC. Thanks for the info. I’ll keep it in mind. We’re in Savannah a couple of times a year. SoFla may be in the South but it ain’t home. Good win tonightGo Canes#CANESNATIONLIFER

Getting into the Pink House isn’t easy. Many years ago I was friends with the manager at the time and we came up with the praline ice cream basket desert for a contest some downtown restaurants were having. They still serve it.
Went there bc Mrs. Wilkes is closed on Sat. Ate Fried green tomatoes, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and collards. Doesn’t get much better.

Advertisement
Back