Satana Moss "Enough is Enough"

Advertisement
SANTANA IS 110% RIGHT....I’M SO SICK AND TIRED OF “G-RATED” POST PRACTICE PLAYER INTERVIEWS BEING POLITICALLY & SOCIALLY CORRECT FOR MEDIA PLAY...SOMEONE NEEDS TO STEP UP AND LET THESE SISTER HUMPIN’ NOLE ‘NECKS KNOW WE AIN’T COMIN’ TO TRADE HELMET STICKERS...WE COMIN’ TO DO DAMAGE...DAMAGE IN A VERY BAD WAY....

All time favorite Cane after his post FSU Interview in 2000

Advertisement
The statement, "Enough is Enough", can be applied to the last decade plus. Those 3 simple words are the perfect battle cry and should be the Canes call to arms going forward.

"Enough is Enough" should be emblazoned on the walls of the workout facilities, meeting rooms, Hard Rock Stadium, on the Green Tree practice field fence, T-shirts, tattoos, etc.

Further, I was never a fan of flying banners calling for firings, but after the coaches, players and fan base understand the spirit of the "Enough is Enough" psalm I would be the first to donate to flying banners.

“Enough is Enough”…Beat The Living **** Out Of FSU!!

Advertisement
Satana hits it on the head, I just don't think one player needs to put it on his back, we need the TEAM to put it on their back!! This is a rival game BUT our Canes have to treat it like a business game, we don't need our players getting caught up in the hype, because I just feel as though FSu is down and Miami has the opportunity to take control of the ship today (a lot is riding on this game) and if our Canes take care of business, Miami could be positioning themselves for a very bright future!!

BUST their *** on the field then celebrate after, no need in getting caught up in that before or during the game, we all know it's in Tally and these Refs will be waiting to f'over our Canes..

Enough is Enough has to be applied in all three phases of the game, Offense, Special Teams, and Defense. The upper classmen have to take control at some point. We all can see the team changing before our eyes, but someone on the team have to turn the switch. Loosing can't be an option!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back