Santana Moss HS Highlights (SIAP)

canes1996

Eternal Optimist
TBT: Santana Moss High School Highlights - State of The U

Sorry, but not sure how to embed the video on a mobile.

Couple things:

1) this dude graduated high school the same year I did. How the **** do some of these clips looks like part of the Zapruder film? Am I that old (don't answer that)?

2) always super cool to see some of the "older" highlight tapes of some of the legends. Santana definitely grew as a player during his time at the U. Wonder if that had anything to do with coaching?

Advertisement
Ethenic was such a good athlete. He kinda got lost a bit here during the all-time talent years. Would stand out WAY more on the current squad.

Advertisement
TBT: Santana Moss High School Highlights - State of The U

Sorry, but not sure how to embed the video on a mobile.

Couple things:

1) this dude graduated high school the same year I did. How the **** do some of these clips looks like part of the Zapruder film? Am I that old (don't answer that)?

2) always super cool to see some of the "older" highlight tapes of some of the legends. Santana definitely grew as a player during his time at the U. Wonder if that had anything to do with coaching?

The Zapruder film. Funny you mention that. A friend from law school was in his son's D.C. law firm. Told me that his son, even many years later, never got a day of rest because of that film. I think the father sold the film back in the '60's, but I think I ran into my law school friend either in the late '80's or the '90's when he told me the story. I think the son was a tax litigator in D.C. with a past in DOJ tax litigation.

Advertisement
Back