Santana Fleming and Brandon Innis

While I was looking through the Noles board reading the Bissainthe threads, I figured out in about 5 minutes who Fleming's father is. He's giving that board a play by play of their visit. No shot that kid goes anywhere else. He's already talking like he's on the team. Calls himself Nat King Nole
You mean to tell me a kid from American Heritage is going somewhere, ANYWHERE other than Miami!?

Advertisement
What a society we live in now where Juniors in high schools are such diva's they neglect to work out in front of what was on hand at Paradise camp.

Innis couldv'e worked out in front of Michael Irvin, one of the best WR's in history of the game and Hall of Famer, and you never know he may have given him a tip that could help his game even more. You have WR coach who just had 2 WR's drafted in the 1st round of the NFL also. Just leaves me shaking my head sometimes. Same can be said for a guy like Shemar Stewart. You have an ALL PRO NFL DL, and 2 1st round picks this year, and a great DL coach in Jess Simpson. You could learn something that could take your game to another level.

Advertisement
Quite a few kids didn’t work out at Paradise…..it’s going to become more and more like that at camps.

These kids and parents are divas!

He's gunning for Rattler's job.

His father and his business associates have the kid all ready for NIL. They were way ahead of the curve during the recruitment...

Got a buddy who’s on the staff at Gonzaga who told me similar things.

Hes going to see a lot of PT this year even with rattler as the starter. Would be shocked if he’s not a heisman finalist in the next 3 years

Advertisement
You mean to tell me a kid from American Heritage is going somewhere, ANYWHERE other than Miami!?

Fleming is probably going to FSU. His dad seems like he's a huge fan and is definitely pushing for his son to go there. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already a silent and they're just stringing this along for now. It seems like he's already working with Berg and crew to make sure the PR is aligned.

What a society we live in now where Juniors in high schools are such diva's they neglect to work out in front of what was on hand at Paradise camp.

Innis couldv'e worked out in front of Michael Irvin, one of the best WR's in history of the game and Hall of Famer, and you never know he may have given him a tip that could help his game even more. You have WR coach who just had 2 WR's drafted in the 1st round of the NFL also. Just leaves me shaking my head sometimes. Same can be said for a guy like Shemar Stewart. You have an ALL PRO NFL DL, and 2 1st round picks this year, and a great DL coach in Jess Simpson. You could learn something that could take your game to another level.
They already know they are good they aren't kissing or bowing to no one. They know their skill talks and they know who they are....they could care less about anyone else it's about what's best for them. Athletes that are elite do not think like fans.

I got here quite a bit to play softball/cornhole tourneys. You in the military or just a resident. I know a bunch of Lawtonites. I'm in Enid.
Military brat. Grew up here and we stayed after my dad retired. Lawton can be a strange place. Lol Been to Enid a few times for church and whatnot.

Advertisement
From what I can decipher these guys are high about the U after the cookout. Saw this reading and article on BR. Santana was especially positive on his Twitter.View attachment 147349

1624907427434.png

"Name two wide receiver recruits who are NOT coming to Miami..."

The game is different today. You only work out if it makes business sense.

No need to risk getting injured if your resume on the field speaks for itself.

Advertisement
If we don't pull Innis it's a major fail

Nah I can't get there...If we don't pull one of the 4 it's a major fail. Any 2 of those 4 and it's a home run

I may even move H.Will past Inniss...H.Will looks friggin Andre Johnson part 2. And Jalen Brown makes it look soooo easy

I know Inniss has gotten all the hype since 8th grade and I wouldn't argue with anyone saying he's the best. But I think those others have caught up to him. All 4 high 4/possibly 5 stars

Last edited:
Nah I can't get there...If we don't pull one of the 4 it's a major fail. Any 2 of those 4 and it's a home run

I may even move H.Will past Inniss...H.Will looks friggin Andre Johnson part 2. And Jalen Brown makes it look soooo easy

I know Inniss has gotten all the hype since 8th grade and I wouldn't argue with anyone saying he's the best. But I think those others have caught up to him. 4 high 4/possibly 5 stars
Innis looks like Odell 2.0 without the sus dances

Unless our receiver room does a total 180 this upcoming season, the chances of him coming here are slim.
With him on our roster it changes it to 180.....that's why we have to win those battles. The reason our wr room is trash isn't coaching the players just are what they are IMO.

Advertisement
Back