Santana Fleming and Brandon Innis

Advertisement
Mario Williams isnt from anywhere near south florida....

Hollywood went there from juco as you stated.

The brand maybe carries weight but not really in s.fla at all...i can bet kids down here havent even seen more than 2 games of ou in their lives.

They can spend all the resources they want its early...they gonna be biddin with the wholse sec and big 3 on this one....and he aint from Plant City
Oh I agree. Plant city is a lil west and north ..just a tad bit 😂..idk Man. OU always in the playoff discussion, has had star players and multiple heisman winners in recent years and I have very attractive offense...and 15-17 years are very impressionable. But I hope your right and this kid never watches OU, Bama, OSU, or Clemson. Hopefully he bleeds orange n green ...not likely tho

While I was looking through the Noles board reading the Bissainthe threads, I figured out in about 5 minutes who Fleming's father is. He's giving that board a play by play of their visit. No shot that kid goes anywhere else. He's already talking like he's on the team. Calls himself Nat King Nole

While I was looking through the Noles board reading the Bissainthe threads, I figured out in about 5 minutes who Fleming's father is. He's giving that board a play by play of their visit. No shot that kid goes anywhere else. He's already talking like he's on the team. Calls himself Nat King Nole
Screen shots, please!

Oh well. Better we find out early

Advertisement

Didn't we have Crawley's pops on our board? I remember the father of one of our top commits over the past few years posting here all excited, then he went elsewhere. But it's Saturday night so maybe I've had too much to drink...

Anyway, that program is in full collapse and about to get worse. So unless he's got Duke Johnson level love for the team, keep working him.

I’m fine with missing out on Fleming. I think he’s overrated. Give me Joseph and hykeem and then shoot for the bootlegger kid and we’re good.

Oh I agree. Plant city is a lil west and north ..just a tad bit 😂..idk Man. OU always in the playoff discussion, has had star players and multiple heisman winners in recent years and I have very attractive offense...and 15-17 years are very impressionable. But I hope your right and this kid never watches OU, Bama, OSU, or Clemson. Hopefully he bleeds orange n green ...not likely tho
Plant City is pretty much Tampa on I4

Advertisement
I've watched Inniss several times in person. ALL THE HYPE IS WARRANTED!!!!!!!

He is on that Jeudy, Ridley, Cooper level of elite South Florida WR. I would bust out the McDonalds bags, Challengers, boats & hoes for him

His film is extremely impressive. His release, quicks, and acceleration are all special and he will make for a deadly slot WR on the next level. We just had a huge thread on SoFla WRs and their lateral quickness and separation ability being so key. Well this kid is 10/10 when it comes to that. Yeah, he is probably 5’9, but he is also entering his junior year of High School. He is special. Good thing for us, there are quite a few of his caliber down here next year but I am with you 1000%. I don’t see how anyone can call him overrated. It’s not like he is listed as a near 5* or anything close. A 93 4* is accurate to me, kid can play anywhere.

Advertisement
I've watched Inniss several times in person. ALL THE HYPE IS WARRANTED!!!!!!!

He is on that Jeudy, Ridley, Cooper level of elite South Florida WR. I would bust out the McDonalds bags, Challengers, boats & hoes for him
I agree watching film. I like Fleming also but Innis is a must get. He's as elite as all the SoFla kids Bama got from down here. Might be the best of the bunch.

Didn't we have Crawley's pops on our board? I remember the father of one of our top commits over the past few years posting here all excited, then he went elsewhere. But it's Saturday night so maybe I've had too much to drink...

Anyway, that program is in full collapse and about to get worse. So unless he's got Duke Johnson level love for the team, keep working him.
Yes but to be fair Crowley blew up after the UM offer. So our offer might’ve been the first major one.

Why do you think he is overrated?

ya know, I won’t have a ton of things to point to, tbh. I know folks here think highly of him but I think there are better options in sofla (4). He’s a small kid whose speed doesn’t pop like others I’ve seen. Again, nice prospect but I think we can do better. Jmo

Advertisement
ya know, I won’t have a ton of things to point to, tbh. I know folks here think highly of him but I think there are better options in sofla (4). He’s a small kid whose speed doesn’t pop like others I’ve seen. Again, nice prospect but I think we can do better. Jmo

I don’t disagree that there are better guys than him next cycle, it’s absolutely loaded so yeah there are a probably 4 or so I’d take over him but thats a completely different subject than him being overrated. Again, I think he is rated appropriately. JMO, all good.

0 National Titles 🤣
Truly disappointing, they definitely choked away the Rose Bowl semifinal against Georgia a couple years ago.

The last well balanced team they had was 08. Bradford, Gerald McCoy, etc. They should’ve beat Uf and would’ve had Demarco Murray played. I can’t remember who their backup RB was but their OL was opening holes that a semi could drive thru but he didn’t have the home run speed. Murray wouldve went ballistic that game.

Advertisement
Back