Santana Fleming and Brandon Innis

Yeah, still hurts a little, LOL, he was a monster in their NC win over FSU

We did not offer Bonnitto or Jaden Davis?

YIKES!
Yep, and they had Bandy until we actually offered.

OU has a nice college campus, fans are cool but S Fla kids typically don’t cope there unless it’s there best offer.

Advertisement
OU is about to get a big time ‘23 QB commit in the next few weeks as well. I’m sure that won’t hurt them.
That's crazy because they just landed one of the best QB recruits I have seen in a while in Caleb Williams, kid is the real deal. The kid you are talkig about is Malachi Nelson I believe.

How's that for a run on QBS:
Baker Mayfield
Kyler Murray
Jalen Hurts
Spencer Rattler
Caleb Williams
Malachi Nelson

SMH

Advertisement
Mario Williams..I wouldn’t consider his area south Florida but still was a top kid..then Hollywood but ofc he was a Juco kid..I think OU brand with WR carries weight wherever. And deep pockets won’t be a issue if they want a kid..just gotta break some off with the uncle, Barber and lil league coach lol

Mario Williams isnt from anywhere near south florida....

Hollywood went there from juco as you stated.

The brand maybe carries weight but not really in s.fla at all...i can bet kids down here havent even seen more than 2 games of ou in their lives.

They can spend all the resources they want its early...they gonna be biddin with the wholse sec and big 3 on this one....and he aint from Plant City

That sounds like everything I heard. In person what was he like? I haven’t seen him yet
Not real tall, like 6'1 but he could really run and was sturdy, looked like 220 or so. He was far better than Rattler in the game and my OU buddies were already rumbling about him starting, lol

He was 10-11 passing (the 1 was a drop) for a TD and ran 6 times for 62 yards.

I honestly don't see how he does not win a Heisman in Lincoln's offense barring unforeseen setbacks.

Advertisement
While they've never gotten a 5 star out of sofla, they did get a 5 star WR out of GA. Let's be honest, there's a lot for OU to offer - heisman QB churn, pass happy offense, etc. There's a reason why they signed 3 5 star WRs a few years ago.

Silver lining is that sofla 23 WRs are stacked. TBH, if we lose on Innis and instead, get 2-3 of the following: Hykeem, Joseph, Miller - we're straight.
the 5 star they ot out of ga...father was from Oklahoma and i believe attended OU.
But like you stated...they have pass happy offense..they recruit big time qbs....s.fla in that class has some nice already studded wrs...

If we were to lose him to anyone i would much rtaher OU...than the usual Bama who would continue there taken of the elite wr....considering Ou wouldnt be a yearly factor down here.

Mario Williams isnt from anywhere near south florida....

Hollywood went there from juco as you stated.

The brand maybe carries weight but not really in s.fla at all...i can bet kids down here havent even seen more than 2 games of ou in their lives.

They can spend all the resources they want its early...they gonna be biddin with the wholse sec and big 3 on this one....and he aint from Plant City
Plant City, but man can he play, he would start for us this season

Not real tall, like 6'1 but he could really run and was sturdy, looked like 220 or so. He was far better than Rattler in the game and my OU buddies were already rumbling about him starting, lol

He was 10-11 passing (the 1 was a drop) for a TD and ran 6 times for 62 yards.

I honestly don't see how he does not win a Heisman in Lincoln's offense barring unforeseen setbacks.
They compared his build to hurts. So it would make sense. But he’s accurate and on time.. something Spence is not

Advertisement
Plant City, but man can he play, he would start for us this season
Oh hes the goods. He is TyrEEK Hill like.

Also ..Brandon Innis pops is a cane fan.

Inni did recently visit ou...likely visit highs all around.

I dont think these OU guys understand the CROOTING of a true s.fla elite...They are going to find out.llol ..S.Fla kids are leaning or silently committing EVERYWHERE THEY VISIT. OU when in fla usually poach kids the big 3 arent intrested in...let alone the big elites like Clemson,OSU will be interested in.

This is 1 recruitment that will go the long haul regardless if their is an early commitment.

Yea she's a cool lady.

Not real dislike. But it's basically a front running school. Most of their kids are transfer players.
Their staff are loaded down with former nfl players..who aren't local south florida guys. Surtain, oronde gadsen, etc..even the smfla staff members have no connections to um.

Add into it tge rich kid classmates who predominantly go to those big flagship type state schools ...you get what you have.

When you have a front rubbing culture fron high school those type kids are going to lean to get online to the teams that are winning.

These 2 kids may be different though as brandon could have went anywhere for high school and was at u school.
Good observation. Makes more sense than other explanations I've heard.

They compared his build to hurts. So it would make sense. But he’s accurate and on time.. something Spence is not
He's gunning for Rattler's job.

His father and his business associates have the kid all ready for NIL. They were way ahead of the curve during the recruitment...

Advertisement
Yea she's a cool lady.

Not real dislike. But it's basically a front running school. Most of their kids are transfer players.
Their staff are loaded down with former nfl players..who aren't local south florida guys. Surtain, oronde gadsen, etc..even the smfla staff members have no connections to um.

Add into it tge rich kid classmates who predominantly go to those big flagship type state schools ...you get what you have.

When you have a front rubbing culture fron high school those type kids are going to lean to get online to the teams that are winning.

These 2 kids may be different though as brandon could have went anywhere for high school and was at u school.

bingo. It’s a front running culture (most privates are)

He's gunning for Rattler's job.

His father and his business associates have the kid all ready for NIL. They were way ahead of the curve during the recruitment...
He’s a stud man. If they can get better on defense it wouldn’t surprise me that they make a run with him. They won’t with rattler

That's crazy because they just landed one of the best QB recruits I have seen in a while in Caleb Williams, kid is the real deal. The kid you are talkig about is Malachi Nelson I believe.

How's that for a run on QBS:
Baker Mayfield
Kyler Murray
Jalen Hurts
Spencer Rattler
Caleb Williams
Malachi Nelson

SMH
0 National Titles 🤣

Advertisement
Back