Santana Fleming and Brandon Innis

Advertisement
Just get one of the big 4 next year in Tri-County and I'm fine...2 is a home run

Innis
Brown
Williams
Joseph

Then the second tier is huge as well.
That Williams kid is going to be as good as anyone else from that class. Hes a dam stud and I put him right there with Innis and I really really like Inns.

Oklahoma puts up points consistently and pumps WRs into the league high in the draft. Until we start doing that consistently we lose guys like this who want a proven commodity. I think this freshmen group on campus right now is a great first step.
Exactly who are these amazing WRs in the league? They have 4.

Brown
Lamb
Westbrook
Shepard

Not exactly a murderers row of WRs.

That Williams kid is going to be as good as anyone else from that class. Hes a dam stud and I put him right there with Innis and I really really like Inns.
Yup I do too...

Like I said it's a big 4 imo...Than another 5-6 behind them.

Advertisement
Inniss would be the longest committed recruit in history of south Florida if he stays with OU for 16 months

They can be Cane fans, and many knowledgeable posters have posted so but that doesn’t mean much at the end of the day. They can be fans and still think another school is the best option. I cant fault any talented WR for going to OU right now with what they are doing offensively honestly. We will still get ours, just control what we can and make Brown an extreme priority.
I agree and I might add a one loss season will change minds too. In the meantime we can look throughout Florida and OOS for premier WR.

Advertisement
Been saying focus on Jalen Brown, Hykeem Williams, Andy Jean & Nathaniel Joseph(who for some reason we have been kind of slow playing) but Clemson just offered and they love him. Grab atleast 2 of them and keep chipping away at Innis

FYI: Nathaniel Joseph just committed to Clemson today.

Advertisement
Back