Sandland told ITU that a TE(s)

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Are moving to defense. Hmmmmmmmm

Probably a nice way to tell guys like Perry to leave. If White is done, that leaves Cleveland and Dye as the other two besides Warlord. Would they force out Cleveland?

Advertisement
nah, but Perry or Dye has to go IMO. Perry preferred, but one or the other.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Perry was recruited as DE, right? Maybe is him...

yep. i had high hopes for perry as a DE coming out of HS. Thought he would grow well into his frame and he could be a good pass rusher.

i woulda whiffed on that one.

Advertisement
Or maybe just moving O'Donnell back to defense.

Not gonna lie, I had no idea he was ever moved to offense.

i vaguely remember something about it, but i just figured Odonnel would be a RS, figure out to do with him next year type.
If i´m not wrong coaches were just taking a look at him and Briscoe in the offense. Nothing that was permanent...

I remember Odonnels father saying he also played TE in HS. I still think this kid will be a force at DE.

Perry was recruited as DE, right? Maybe is him...

yep. i had high hopes for perry as a DE coming out of HS. Thought he would grow well into his frame and he could be a good pass rusher.

i woulda whiffed on that one.
Not just you...

When I read about the combination of size and athleticism, I thought he woulg grow into a great DE... even knowing he was very raw.

Well, will not be the first or last time...

Advertisement
Perry was a DE in highschool......a good one too.

He's usrless az a TE here.

Dye is a very good blocking TE with good speed but the WOAT hands. Dye was an elite DE coming out of highschool.

Cleveland just isn't good

i say both Dye and Perry. Dye is easier to move along as he should have his degree by now as this was his 4th year in the program

Advertisement
Back