Samuel Okunlola (Samson's brother)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Should have stayed at Pitt! They get DL drafted! Colorado??
laugh lol GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

Great move for Colorado. They really need some help upfront. Samuel will for sure start over there and if he came to Miami he would be in the 2nd unit. Better question is should he have stayed in Pitt?

Advertisement
If Miami wanted him, they easily would have gotten him. Not hurt by this one. Don't think we really made an effort

If Miami wanted him, they easily would have gotten him. Not hurt by this one. Don't think we really made an effort
So long as deion doesn't try some sketchy **** to get pancake over there. U know he's dying for OL help. But as some have said on here, pancake is getting paid pretty well here with NIL stuff

So long as deion doesn't try some sketchy **** to get pancake over there. U know he's dying for OL help. But as some have said on here, pancake is getting paid pretty well here with NIL stuff
If Pancake wants to go to Colorado to develop as an offensive lineman, then be my guess. That will tell you everything you need to know about the kid lol. Colorado's offensive line was god-awful this past season

If Pancake wants to go to Colorado to develop as an offensive lineman, then be my guess. That will tell you everything you need to know about the kid lol. Colorado's offensive line was god-awful this past season
Trust me I'm with ya. Just never know with these kids man lol

Advertisement
Back