2023 Samuel M'Pemba, 5 star Athlete

So of course, UGA is confident he's theirs. One poster must be closer to the recruitment - he's been tagged and responded to a few people. They are claiming he's a silent and they don't believe there's anything that will change that. A few have pointed out they cannot underestimate the Canes swooping in with NIL at the end...

Yep got to remember what Rusty told his board about going against Miami at the end.

Advertisement
Get Out Facepalm GIF by Action Point
Disney River GIF

Advertisement
Im with you. Just reporting what the paid sites are saying. I do hope it follows the Mauigoa and Cormani trends
I’m with you I’ve been lurking on other boards and there is a confidence we are just a hat at the table.

Not every situation is cormanis but interesting that I think Cribby has been pretty confident we are in a good spot

Advertisement
Gaby said he's unsure if we even follow through with the OV with him being such a UGA lean

Gaby is late to the party. He's been Georgia for a while but more than that, we've had virtually zero chance at this kid since the summer.

Considering the recruiting ability of Mario, and how anything can happen I will pay attention when they commit and that’s all. It’s a waste of time. Miami seems to keep things close as best we can. And if he chooses someone else good luck to him. But I’ve seen too many wild recruitments to worry either way

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want to say the number is 56 official visits for each school in football there’s a convo about this on the board a few years ago if I remember correctly

Advertisement
Back