2023 Samuel M'Pemba, 5 star Athlete

I know lol anytime that group is brought up it makes me itchy.
It was the mwn + btw team
The best player in that class couldn’t play under Shannon transferred out and became an aa
It was just a sign of times to come

Advertisement
Mario will land one guy out of left field where it feels like we have no traction then all of a sudden they are committed to us (think Moss last year). M'Pemba might be the guy this year.
Cormani was that already
I’m just gready and hoping for more
He had citizen last year too
So who knows with Mario
The one thing he does is recruit
At least off-season are fun

One of my favorite games I’ve ever been to. Nothing like hearing Nole screams turn into crickets when they realized it was incomplete. The post route right at the UM crowd for the TD on the first drive. Down two scores in the second half. Probably Jacory’s best game as a Cane. It had it all.
Cooper was a Beast that game....

Advertisement
Advertisement
So of course, UGA is confident he's theirs. One poster must be closer to the recruitment - he's been tagged and responded to a few people. They are claiming he's a silent and they don't believe there's anything that will change that. A few have pointed out they cannot underestimate the Canes swooping in with NIL at the end...

Cooper was a Beast that game....
Wasn't it Whipple's first game and the phrase "Whipple ball" was coined?

I was at the game too... Best away game I've been to..smoked cigars in their stadium after the game was over waiting for the traffic to die down just prematurely celebrating the "return" of Miami football.

Still waiting 13 years later... 😞

Yes. Per Rivals he will be OV’ing for the Pitt game.
So we get the last official as well as having 4 guys in his ear until signing day. Not to mention we're closer distance wise and could end up with an unofficial visit. And Mario is relentless. Definitely not putting this past Mario.

Advertisement
I like where UF stands with him

Jk
Get Out Facepalm GIF by Action Point

So we get the last official as well as having 4 guys in his ear until signing day. Not to mention we're closer distance wise and could end up with an unofficial visit. And Mario is relentless. Definitely not putting this past Mario.
I expect them to be on campus for at least that game with him too. Francis been to more home games than most season tickets holders 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back