2023 Samuel M'Pemba, 5 star Athlete

Risky move imo…. Mario’s done a great job mending fences locally to tear it all down rejecting a Local stud legacy. I can’t imagine that will sit well with the locals!
I was speaking in hypotheticals but I sure as shít hope Mario isn't taking lesser talent just to appease SFL coaches. We're not being held hostage anymore is what the Brook's and Cribby's have said.

Advertisement

I was speaking in hypotheticals but I sure as shít hope Mario isn't taking lesser talent just to appease SFL coaches. We're not being held hostage anymore is what the Brook's and Cribby's have said.
I agree…. But lesser talent has to be quantified. 6A POY Dade Co vs the others from Missouri? All things being equal or close I prefer the local choice…. But if there’s a big talent gap then yes you get the best player. I’ll trust Mario on this one though.

Have u been drinking today?
I’m sure he has been, but I do the same hot takes after few so whom I to judge.

The longer it takes Bain, the less chances he’s in this class and it might be for the best.
He plays for central, but the fact is he’s undersized as a DT and would never play DE here.
When it’s all said and done, you might surprised where he lands. ( and it’s not Alabama ).

Bain is 6'2 250 as a HS Senior DT and people call him undersized with no chance to gain weight. You got Nick Saban personally recruiting him to no end and people say he is the odd man out IF this and this happens, despite the fact that we don't have a limit in this class.

Like...
Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

Bain is 6'2 250 as a HS Senior DT and people call him undersized with no chance to gain weight. You got Nick Saban personally recruiting him to no end and people say he is the odd man out IF this and this happens, despite the fact that we don't have a limit in this class.

Like...
Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV
Yea, because tweeners are a perfect fit for a 3-4 end. And he’s not 6’2 250. Numerous people around the program have stated he’s probably 6’0 6’1 max. At least have accurate info if you’re trying to take **** my guy. It’ll keep you from looking stupid.

Advertisement
Yea, because tweeners are a perfect fit for a 3-4 end. And he’s not 6’2 250. Numerous people around the program have stated he’s probably 6’0 6’1 max. At least have accurate info if you’re trying to take **** my guy. It’ll keep you from looking stupid.
We play with odd fronts, so I am not sure how Bain does not fit the profile here. And don't say we don't, we have already used it in the spring game.

His profile on 247 suggests he is 6'2, 250 lbs. Highly doubt these are entirely made up numbers. Plus, according to Bain himself, the Auburn staff told him he has enough size to play right away.

Stop being such an arrogant prick towards people who dont see the world through the same view you have. Keeps you from looking like a massive piece of ****.

Advertisement
1) Bain isn’t a lock. If you think he is, you are mistaken. The only lock I can remember at 100% was Duke. He wasn’t leaving his mother EVER. This isn’t that.
2) The staff doesn’t think he’s undersized.
Exactly this ain't my first SFL rodeo. Nobody is a lock no matter who is on staff or how many visits they take.

1) Bain isn’t a lock. If you think he is, you are mistaken. The only lock I can remember at 100% was Duke. He wasn’t leaving his mother EVER. This isn’t that.
Marcus Forston was a lock, too. Calling Doc Holliday Snake Eyes and teasing Jacory for going on an OV to Oregon.

And didn't Kc McDermott make some comment about sending Nick Saban back crying to his helicopter?

Marcus Forston was a lock, too. Calling Doc Holliday Snake Eyes and teasing Jacory for going on an OV to Oregon.

And didn't Kc McDermott make some comment about sending Nick Saban back crying to his helicopter?
There’s lots of locks that commit and play at Miami. A son not wanting to leave his mother alone and stated as so before his junior season is number one. He told every school not to recruit him and if I’m remembering correctly never took another visit. That combined with his character and leadership skills. Next level

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank you. I’ve seen this story too many times, although this one would be a bit crazier considering who we have on staff.

Still, anyone saying all that “let him enjoy the process” is setting themselves up for disappointment.

Also.. I still hope we land him 100%, but losing him won’t make or break this class like it might have some past years.

Thank you. I’ve seen this story too many times, although this one would be a bit crazier considering who we have on staff.

Still, anyone saying all that “let him enjoy the process” is setting themselves up for disappointment.

Also.. I still hope we land him 100%, but losing him won’t make or break this class like it might have some past years.
He’s a Cane. Lock and elite are overused on this site. Elite is an all American, all pro, 5 Star or first/second round pick. “Everyone’s” elite 😂

Advertisement
Back