2023 Samuel M'Pemba, 5 star Athlete

**** that watch the tape. Size ain’t everything.
Confused Lauren Conrad GIF by The Hills

Advertisement
Boy better not go sample that dog vomit food
“Trying to figure out whether he’s going to Florida or Miami at the end of July”

Samuel, don’t waste your time with that Mayo Mac & cheese buddy.
Not sure where Gabby's getting this info. Thought he was already locked in for the BBQ

Have u been drinking today?
Bain’s a guy that they’re trying to recruit as a DE/DT tweener because he’s not big enough to play DT or fast enough to be a DE. If that’s who we get then yea, Bain is Probably odd man out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bain would be turned down immediately.

Nah. Bain is a lock. Stop with the nonsense.

And no, mpemba, harbor and Wilson won’t all commit to us. It’s a completely unrealistic scenario - just like losing Bain.

Advertisement
Nah. Bain is a lock. Stop with the nonsense.

And no, mpemba, harbor and Wilson won’t all commit to us. It’s a completely unrealistic scenario - just like losing Bain.
@LuCane would tell you that getting the top 2 (actually top 3) OT in the nation is beyond unrealistic also. So do you want to bet against Mario convincing these kids to be in the Gables?

@LuCane would tell you that getting the top 2 (actually top 3) OT in the nation is beyond unrealistic also. So do you want to bet against Mario convincing these kids to be in the Gables?

Getting those 4 edge rushers is not realistic in this class. Getting 2-3 OTs is bc one of them will move inside.

Advertisement
And who might that be because even Cribby wouldn’t agree with you. Anybody else covering Miami wouldn’t agree with you either.

I would give flo’s YouTube channel a listen.

Can I be wrong? I guess but all in his camp would be shocked

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back