2023 Samuel M'Pemba, 5 star Athlete

Advertisement
He really likes Miami. UGA is gonna be a serious threat because of his closeness to the LB coach who was the first to offer him a scholly. But I’m hearing Miami in the end right now from someone who talks to him everyday.
Keep Talking Idris Elba GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
****, 30 days or so ago I was saying 7-12. We have a shot at 1-3

I didn’t think we could overtake Bama, UGA, OSU, etc. and land a top 5 class this year. Now that we’re beating them for their “heavy leans”, top 3 is definitely possible. We’re also going to have a bigger class so that helps but I expect our average to be way up there.

Advertisement
He’s got Fam on staff. You think we turn him down from a local feeder Central? Bain is one we have to take. I’m sure if DE spots are filling up they may advise him to commit to save his spot though.
This is the strangest recruitment for me this cycle. As others have said, why is he not on board already and being an ambassador? I believe most of the insiders have also been pretty quiet on him. For me he is behind M'Pemba, Harbor, Wislon, and Russaw. We appear to be trending pretty well with those guys (except Russaw whos been quiet). So maybe he doesnt have the green light.

Advertisement
Back