2023 Samuel M'Pemba, 5 star Athlete

Advertisement
Hearing UGA is #1 right now, Miami and ND running tied for second.

Kid is willing to listen, but we're battling against the team who is pitching him as the next Travon Walker, who just went #1 overall (and put three other guys in the first round in 2022). Uphill climb.

I've been hearing UGA is the team to beat for several months. That hasn't changed.

UGA will be tough to beat.

Advertisement
Hearing UGA is #1 right now, Miami and ND running tied for second.

Kid is willing to listen, but we're battling against the team who is pitching him as the next Travon Walker, who just went #1 overall (and put three other guys in the first round in 2022). Uphill climb.

Cmon man hopefully this kid is smarter than that. Travon Walker is damm near 3 inches taller and almost 50lbs heavier. They won't be used in the same way. Travon's NFL appeal comes from his versatility (that he can be used all along the line) and definitely wasnt because of his production (he had 6 sacks in 2021).

Hopefully JT and Coach Wright can get in his ear cause he should find a system that suites his strengths.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama probably has the best insider to staff connections.

I wonder why the kid is saying they’re there if the team isn’t really on him?

Kid probably doesn’t want to slip in the rankings/lose that 5th star. That would be costly (nil).

Admitting Bama isn’t recruiting anymore certainly would justify a drop in the eyes of 247/Rivals. Those guys sit at the altar of Saban.

Advertisement
He might weigh as much as FM & Dez combined, but he's one individual with one mind going against 4 different angles of why it'd be great to be a Cane. One might even question the functionality of Harris' mind since he's willingly going to Hogtown...
Oh I get it. Just making fun of Harris/UF.

Can’t believe we are pulling 5 stars from IMG. Good lord how times have changed!

Oh I get it. Just making fun of Harris/UF.

Can’t believe we are pulling 5 stars from IMG. Good lord how times have changed!
turntables GIF

Cmon man hopefully this kid is smarter than that. Travon Walker is damm near 3 inches taller and almost 50lbs heavier. They won't be used in the same way. Travon's NFL appeal comes from his versatility (that he can be used all along the line) and definitely wasnt because of his production (he had 6 sacks in 2021).

Hopefully JT and Coach Wright can get in his ear cause he should find a system that suites his strengths.

The versatility is the selling point, my man.

And it doesn't matter to these kids. They don't think "well, he's a different size than I am." He hears "we turned a kid from a raw high school talent into the #1 overall pick. Imagine what we can do for you."

Agree or disagree, that's a strong pitch.

Advertisement
Back