2023 Samuel M'Pemba, 5 star Athlete

Ok well im not really catching what's going on her. Can some one break it down for me.
to be quick and not detract from the topic too much... some don't realize that ruiz net worth portion comprised of the spac is based on about 1% of that ruiz company being acquired by the spac. SO.... take ruiz's portion of the spac and multiply it by 100 to determine ruiz's market based networth.

Much more importantly, here's hoping M'Pemba visits and Ruiz has the benefit of M'Pemba promoting Ruiz's business(es).

Advertisement
Bury your heads in the sand if yall want to...

If yall think UGA ain’t heavy on this kid you’ll be sadly mistaken.

They made a big impression on him his last visit, in all likelihood they’re in the lead right now.
It’s also fair to say that it doesn’t matter how high up a recruit is on us, On3 downplays the **** out of it or writes us off completely

That's why you have to pay attention to the Leeds checks and Xs.
90B17349-B877-4E05-9275-9A57D35CE5B2.gif

Advertisement
That's why you have to pay attention to the Leeds checks and Xs.

As if that's the end all and be all.

I'm literally not giving them any ****, but every insider we have was dead wrong on a portal WR.
They're all hit or miss and can only relay what they hear. It tends to be one sided and obviously from someone in house. Coaches and whatnot get fooled all the time, that's okay.

Georgia and the other elites will be tough to take a recruit from heads up. No shame in that and of someone is questioning it, here on a discussion board, that's okay as well. Again, no shade, it is what it is.

I'm literally not giving them any ****, but every insider we have was dead wrong on a portal WR.
They're all hit or miss and can only relay what they hear. It tends to be one sided and obviously from someone in house. Coaches and whatnot get fooled all the time, that's okay.

Georgia and the other elites will be tough to take a recruit from heads up. No shame in that and of someone is questioning it, here on a discussion board, that's okay as well. Again, no shade, it is what it is.
The only "end all be all" in recruiting is a signature (and even that's not 100% these days). Anyone saying any different is selling something. Most of our insiders are honest and acknowledge the fluidity of the game. It is what it is.

I think Leeds acknowledges that UGA is in the lead here. She has good connects at UGA as well. And she hates Kirby like Dwins hates Saban.

DF47FD3B-DF1F-49A2-B9CC-76D30132FC86.gif

Advertisement
Maybe you missed the recent NFL draft. Also their facilities are ridiculous…
And now you know why we are making our facilities even better than theirs. It matters. The ‘little things’ matter so much, learning about it actually shocked me. It’s an edge we can and will have in recruiting. Miami’s plan is to be NFL-caliber at every level imaginable and there are just very few teams that will be able to match that in its entirety.

It’s also fair to say that it doesn’t matter how high up a recruit is on us, On3 downplays the **** out of it or writes us off completely
Yes they do. They are ****y because they don’t have a Miami writer….yet.

So wait, we took players Bama want but we cant take players UGA wanted? We took their **** coach. Man get somewhere with the, oh its UGA they winning blah blah. They are after alot of players we are after, same for Bama, same for the other big schools. Here is the deal, you not gonna win all of them, no one is gonna win all of them.

But every single time i hear we are up against the schools who popping the first thing i see is we aint have no chance. If yall think we can become good by fighting UVA and NC St, Kentucky and Vandy for players, it be 8 or 9 win tops. And no idgaf what we been, what we are selling is where we going. So maybe we do lose more battles head to head with them, but we are not gonna lose all of them. We aint.

How can Texas reel in a top 5 class and they been dog **** too? Yeah get it done

Advertisement
A lot of you guys simply can’t read & don’t understand words lol
Lots wanna believe we're in the lead. It's OK for Jawja to be the leaders at the end of May. This one will be a marathon and I know MC is built to win these type of battles. We just can't be delusional and think it's not a good chance he ends up in Athens over Coral Gables.

Advertisement
Looks like he took an unofficial to Mizzou either yesterday or today.

Also,
“M’Pemba said he’s scheduled to travel to Oregon the weekend of June 24 on his first official visit. He said he’s “going to take the rest” of his official visits during the upcoming season, and he expects Georgia and Miami to get two of them.”

Also,
“M’Pemba said he’s scheduled to travel to Oregon the weekend of June 24 on his first official visit. He said he’s “going to take the rest” of his official visits during the upcoming season, and he expects Georgia and Miami to get two of them.”

Praying we win on the field, Mario gone clean up if so

Also,
Yeah i think its Us,UGA and Mizzou because he is from there. Gonna be a tough full season battle, same as with Cormani and some other big time guys. racking up some high quality kids the next 2 months along with performing well on the field will help down the stretch

Advertisement
Back