2023 Samuel M'Pemba, 5 star Athlete

Advertisement
It was all good just a week ago...
In the words of the 🐐
jay z GIF

Advertisement
I’d think us and UGA get a visit but I’m not sure at this point? Did we send any coaches to IMG spring game?

Admin, don’t hit me with a point for this info, but I heard Payton Kirkland say that him and some of the IMG kids might officially visit together. If that’s facts, Only IMG kids on our direct radar is Samuel M’Pemba and Francis Mauigoa. Kirkland is visiting on 6/20-22. A monday thru Wednesday seems odd but whatever.

Admin, don’t hit me with a point for this info, but I heard Payton Kirkland say that him and some of the IMG kids might officially visit together. If that’s facts, Only IMG kids on our direct radar is Samuel M’Pemba and Francis Mauigoa. Kirkland is visiting on 6/20-22. A monday thru Wednesday seems odd but whatever.
Its the summer time in south florida and school is over by then. Technically every day is a weekend for these kids. lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
With Cristobals recruiting abilities and one of the most prolific NIL companies on our side, I'm not concerned about UM dropping the ball on recruiting anymore. If a kid picks someone else, it doesn't bother me all that much. We'll get others. In a couple years after UM strings together 10+ win seasons, this will get a lot easier.

Bury your heads in the sand if yall want to...

If yall think UGA ain’t heavy on this kid you’ll be sadly mistaken.

They made a big impression on him his last visit, in all likelihood they’re in the lead right now.
People just need to really temper their expectations. We are not gonna land a kid like this, especially year 1.

Advertisement
Back