2023 Samuel M'Pemba, 5 star Athlete

Advertisement
Advertisement
The least of my worries. Just want to get these big time transfers so this year we ball.

We ball this year and the class can be ridiculous.
That’s my only hesitation..I’m not sure how good we are. Spring will show a little. I still think we are going to hit the portal very hard in the summer.?

Even with the elite staff..nobody is a magician. Saban won 6 games year 1 with a talented roster on paper. Was sorta a similar rebuild. Could also point to Jimbo at FSU. We do have a QB tho…And if it’s a 8/9 win szn I can already see fans here in a frenzy lol..I want to see improvement as the szn goes on over anything. I know I’ll be patient ..as long as we don’t totally look inept on the field of m confident this staff will pull in a top 5-10 class.

Advertisement
That’s my only hesitation..I’m not sure how good we are. Spring will show a little. I still think we are going to hit the portal very hard in the summer.?

Even with the elite staff..nobody is a magician. Saban won 6 games year 1 with a talented roster on paper. Was sorta a similar rebuild. Could also point to Jimbo at FSU. We do have a QB tho…And if it’s a 8/9 win szn I can already see fans here in a frenzy lol..I want to see improvement as the szn goes on over anything. I know I’ll be patient ..as long as we don’t totally look inept on the field of m confident this staff will pull in a top 5-10 class.
I’ll definitely be patient because we got the right guy. But I’m extremely optimistic.

I think the talent is there and we add a little more and this is a good team. I don’t believe Mario, Steele and Gattis are there to lose to subpar teams like Virginia.

And if I’m wrong I’ll still trust the process but I’m going into this year hype.

Agree with you...

Miami has the lead right now & I think we land M’Pemba.

Will Smith Yes GIF by Bad Boys For Life

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back