2023 Samuel M'Pemba, 5 star Athlete

Advertisement
Me top I swear I just got back into it like few days ago cause of T Williams

I was reading DMoney write up and kept thinking oh ****, forgot about him. Probably happened 5 times. To be fair I think it is across the country and not just us. Hopefully we can close on some of these guys.

CB by Rusty Mansell recently to UGA... not looking great here I think. Sad...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bain is the only one I have confidence in...but certainly isn't a guarantee.
If Miami somehow finishes like 9-3 then I'd assume some top guys will highly consider us again. But finishing 9-3 won't happen....if it does take my 7 iron and smack me in the dome

If Miami somehow finishes like 9-3 then I'd assume some top guys will highly consider us again. But finishing 9-3 won't happen....if it does take my 7 iron and smack me in the dome
Id be beyond happy with 8-4. That means we only lost to Clemson and 1 other team. Clemson is a lock for a loss

Advertisement

I mean we know Miami is bad. But the rest of the ACC is just as bad if not worse....It could happen

Advertisement
I mean we know Miami is bad. But the rest of the ACC is just as bad if not worse....It could happen
This is true but reality is that if we can loose to Middle Tenn, we can loose to anyone in the ACC. I do believe we can beat anyone as well, except for Clemson, but even then crazier **** has happened.

This is true but reality is that if we can loose to Middle Tenn, we can loose to anyone in the ACC. I do believe we can beat anyone as well, except for Clemson, but even then crazier **** has happened.
Yeah, like us losing to MTSU.

I doubt Clemson will be a 4+TD favorite against us...

Advertisement
Back