• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

2023 Samuel M'Pemba, 5 star Athlete

wspcane

Recruit
Me top I swear I just got back into it like few days ago cause of T Williams

I was reading DMoney write up and kept thinking oh ****, forgot about him. Probably happened 5 times. To be fair I think it is across the country and not just us. Hopefully we can close on some of these guys.

Mklein13

Where’s the 1st tee and what’s the course record?
Bain is the only one I have confidence in...but certainly isn't a guarantee.
If Miami somehow finishes like 9-3 then I'd assume some top guys will highly consider us again. But finishing 9-3 won't happen....if it does take my 7 iron and smack me in the dome

bobbydigius

Senior
Premium
If Miami somehow finishes like 9-3 then I'd assume some top guys will highly consider us again. But finishing 9-3 won't happen....if it does take my 7 iron and smack me in the dome
Id be beyond happy with 8-4. That means we only lost to Clemson and 1 other team. Clemson is a lock for a loss

DC3

Recruit
Premium

I mean we know Miami is bad. But the rest of the ACC is just as bad if not worse....It could happen

bobbydigius

Senior
Premium
I mean we know Miami is bad. But the rest of the ACC is just as bad if not worse....It could happen
This is true but reality is that if we can loose to Middle Tenn, we can loose to anyone in the ACC. I do believe we can beat anyone as well, except for Clemson, but even then crazier **** has happened.

Yoyo82

Recruit
This is true but reality is that if we can loose to Middle Tenn, we can loose to anyone in the ACC. I do believe we can beat anyone as well, except for Clemson, but even then crazier **** has happened.
Yeah, like us losing to MTSU.

I doubt Clemson will be a 4+TD favorite against us...