Samuel JR

Advertisement
FSU, Miami, Bama & Oh St...

He likes Miami a lot but the staff isn't really high on him (as of now), but as his Senior year progresses that will change...

He's imo the best Pure Cover Corner in 2018 & will be an Elite 4/5-star prospect, we should be recruiting both him & Al Jr together.

Advertisement
Fsu because Miami is not recruiting him like that. Hope we do I think he can be really good

He likes Miami a lot but the staff isn't really high on him (as of now), but as his Senior year progresses that will change...

He's imo the best Pure Cover Corner in 2018 & will be an Elite 4/5-star prospect, we should be recruiting both him & Al Jr together.

blades jr & Samuel would have ish on Lock!

Advertisement
Wow really smdh!!!

I m SMDH at ur stupidity in believing a frigging poster on a sports web site has greater insight, knowledge ,and evaluative expertise than a D-1 experienced coaching staff headed by a HC in the top ten in NCAA winning percentage. Like I said SMDH.

Advertisement
we gettin er' body all the way up to 3 days before signing day 2018.....then board meltdown

This, kid is a beast cover corner, his tackling is a little meh but he can cover with the best of them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back